You know you've played too much grepolis when...

DeletedUser28686

You know you've played too much grepolis when...the in laws are round on Christmas day and your still posting and demanding res.

DeletedUser

Haha... I demand 300 apple slices, 300 cherries, and 300 dollars! And 1 hour from now I'll demand the same thing again... You must be severely disliked. :D

DeletedUser15581

you know you've played too much grepolis when you care to read through 2 pages full of spam about a subject having no relevance to gameplay....on christmas! :D

DeletedUser

you know you've played too much grepolis when you postponed your visit back to family home... (3 times) due to lack of good internet connection.

DeletedUser44444

you know you`ve played grepolis too much when woman let you choose between grepolis or she...

DeletedUser15581

lol, that happened to you too? i faced the same and i have promised her that paros is my last world :D

JungleBear

Phrourach
czar you just get sneeky.... joys of phones ( notice i always play on it ) she cant see that.. she even asked me other day if im still playing grep she said she hasnt seen me on it in days .... RESULT !!!!! lol

mats25

Phrourach
seems now the time start to ticking full...but lets see what names we find in new worlds...
it is not so easy to leave the all thing...lol

DeletedUser

you know you've played too much grepo when you are checking your phone while *making a baby* *facepalm*

DeletedUser

you know you played to much of grepo when your family stage an intervention.
(happened to me 2 weeks ago, and me laughing all the time wasn`t helpful. Two days without PC or laptop convinced them I wasn`t "addicted" . . . thankfully we have phones this day hehehe)

mats25

Phrourach
you know you've played too much grepo when you are checking your phone while *making a baby* *facepalm*
damn....i am not so far then than you... mabe i am just late to make babes...but this is the best till now...lol....i think you need a doctor....:D

mats25

Phrourach
if to look action how you answer to the friends and family,if they ask why you siting all the time behind the comp.and try to explain to them ...no no this is only good...and explaining the system and stuff... but they just dont understand you ,looking with funny face , so on...
You self thinking still you are in right track and be awake all night behind here and going to work staright from here...only thinking how there things is...lol

DeletedUser

Mats bro, sometimes i have feeling i would easier understood chinese guy than you :D hahaha :p