Announcement You lucky bunch

DeletedUser

only 112 posts and yet more rep than you (with 6+ times more posts) :D

DeletedUser23986

lol, you took away 70 of my rep points. I was once close to 3 bars...

So now i believe in post count and rep power rather than reputation i have. As those are stable.

Anyways, i have more rep power than him(he is lochagos while i am hipparchus). And it is not tough for me to gain reputation. It is just that i make posts which get too many -reps. Also i don't hesitate in -repping mods, and they generally -rep back(like YOU) so i got even lower. Some even take pains to ask a titan to talk to me :supermad:

edit: i gained another bar. i got 3+rep and 1-rep today. seems like i have had a lucky day.

Last edited:

DeletedUser19042

lol.jpg

24467784.jpg

DeletedUser

And my Harry (you should spam more). I only counted skully, lane. :p

DeletedUser23986

I expect it to be you, unless someone impersonated you.

DeletedUser

I signed mine... If you're that bothered about rep, I can get my whole team to -rep you?

DeletedUser23986

I know you signed strikehard.

The matter is that someone -repped with pythagorus' name, and if it is not him, then the person who -repped did break the rules by impersonating pythagorus.

DeletedUser

I know you signed strikehard.

The matter is that someone -repped with pythagorus' name, and if it is not him, then the person who -repped did break the rules by impersonating pythagorus.
i never said i didn't derep you, i -repped you and signed it with my name (as always). i just didn't 'revenge rep', i repped you for a poor post, and you then dereped me. anyways, who cares about rep, right?

SKULLY IS TEH MOD!!!1!!ELEVEN!!!!

DeletedUser

so the mod welcoming thread has become the thread where one can discuss who repped whom :heh:..

welcome skully...

DeletedUser23986

And you can't infract me, as spamming is allowed here(as per mod of this section. And coma said he doesn't interfere in sections with assigned mods. so i expect titans and gods wont either)