Your' average Kappa Player

DeletedUser

The 'I have Allergies' 9r year old

retard-baby.jpg

cursed with being sensitive to the sun, this inhaler bound young ling dedicates their childhood free time, to inventing mega alliances such as REAL MADRID and never staying on past 9pm. A super pest who moans about being attacked, nevertheless plays with youthful heart and tries really really hard

The 'Hoping to Score Real Soon' 13yr old

nerd2.jpg

With hormones running crazy in this young players life, hasty decisions are made often

'Blast I shouldn't have attacked that player and call his leader a point whore'.

It is such rash decisions that dictate this grepolis players style. Mighty Armies are indeed raised and used to crush others, this is reflective on his lack of friends at school, and crushing another human (virtually or not) is super sweet revenge on life​

The 'KFC Bargain Bucket' 19yr Old​

geek-hierarchy-pic2.jpg

After Watching 3 Episodes of Dragonball Z, And a few hours on World Of Warcraft, This Player preps themselves for a night of grepolis. Tonight the plan goes into action for KFC boys' alliance.......it must be precise for this player, for they take pride in accurately grouping attacks together to hit enemies.

and yes, They WILL check to see if their attack was successful at 3:30am

If all else Fails, expect to be called a Noob, Nub or a fail by this player

The 'Mastermind' 27yr Old​

20070826180931!Geek.jpg

Behind every great or passionate alliance there is the 'Mastermind', calculating and smart, this player has no worries in life except when mum is gonna make his next meal, and when the heating is being turned on in his basement room.
This player is everywhere....we know nothing about their real life because their real life is grepolis.

expect intelligent, witty insults and quotes from really pretentious books when this player is insulting you, they might even throw in a political statement just to keep you guessing. At the end of the day though you can take comfort in the knowledge that the 'Mastermind' is a very lonely player​

The 'Grepo-Girls'​

How we Imagine them

80630335.jpg

and the reality 90% of the time

geek_girl_2.jpg

Female players on grepolis are a relatively rare breed, Mostly because the male players assume a female could never be as uncool as the rest of us to play Grepolis.

The most common questions the Grepo-girls face are the following:

"are you hot?"
"your a girl?"
"got a pic?"

and their answers

Yes
Yes
No (typical)

The Grepo-girls are just as mean as the rest of us and wont hesitate to use their female charms to crush others​

The 'Forever Young' 40+yr Olds

geek-hierarchy-pic3.jpg

Bored of the wife/Husband and tired of the life rut they are in, The 'Forever Young' grasps another chance to hang wit' da youth. Annoyingly mature, Irritatingly calm and collective but it has to be said they do come up with pearls of wisdom sometimes

Playing style?- Varies from elite all the way to 'just happy to have learned BB Codes'

:pro:​

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

It means "neutral" I guess, I am told that whoever tried to give you rep did not have enough to do so... this may be utter bs but I am just happy to have learned BB codes

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

The Grepo girls 90% of the time part I think is still a little too hot to be a Grepo girl.

Yes I just said that.

DeletedUser

Betsy... is... going... to... kill... you! xD

And how did you find that 13yr old picture of me? :p

Baudin Toolan

Grepolis Team
I'm 19, love KFC, and I do get up at 3 to see if my CS lands. This was the funniest and, sadly, one of the most accurate generalizations I have seen in awhile. Wonderful job

DeletedUser5757

and where is the hate-my-parents-so-i-lock-myself-in-my-room-16 year old?:cool: