Your' average Kappa Player

DeletedUser

:} one mistake was made though, usually girls on grepolis are guys playing girls :D

DeletedUser

Perhaps in your case, but do you really think ALL of the other girls are really guys?
Haha well that was always true in other games i played :p, so yeah i guess so. And sorry if i just bursted your bubble :( , most girls don't play games.

DeletedUser

Haha well that was always true in other games i played :p, so yeah i guess so. And sorry if i just bursted your bubble :( , most girls don't play games.

You obviously never been with a woman before. Take it from those with experience, they do. But their games are completely messed up and mostly psychological. :eek:

DeletedUser5757

You obviously never been with a woman before. Take it from those with experience, they do. But their games are completely messed up and mostly psychological. :eek:

yeah,...
.they seem to enjoy themself dressing virtual girls....
and stuf like that.....
just scary :(

DeletedUser

Actually most girls DO play games, except not online... in your head.

they do. But their games are mostly psychological. :eek:[/COLOR]

And just in case the message has failed to get through, it is the opinion of those quoted that the female of the species is generally more inclined to mess with your head than your Polis.

(do you think 3 times is enough for him to get the message?)

DeletedUser

And just in case the message has failed to get through, it is the opinion of those quoted that the female of the species is generally more inclined to mess with your head than your Polis.

(do you think 3 times is enough for him to get the message?)

Oh hush.

DeletedUser

Please be aware that any sexist comments will be dealt with accordingly. Take this as a warning, any such comments will be given an infraction and result in this thread being closed. :)

Happy posting.

X

DeletedUser

Well I totally don't look like that pic of the grepo girl and I am defiantly not a boy... even though I have been told I play like one ^^

But I have to agree, us girls love to play mind games, or at least I do XD

DeletedUser

That just proved right there that you're not a chick Nebthet

tisk tisk

Nebthet said:
Excuse me? What makes you think that you can go and say I am not a girl? Sweety, I have friends in real life who you probably have met in Kappa that know for a fact I am a girl.

Maiden, I dont know where you pulled your silly comment out from, but I confirm that nebthet is female, and a whole lot of it...

Nebthet, you will have to excuse Maiden for talking out of place like that, she seems to do that a little bit in the forums.

DeletedUser

The pictures were a bit more disturbing and sad than funny...Ignoring the fact that they are real, it was pretty funny.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Back on topic!

This is a great thread idea. The pictures where funny and regardless of how accurate you portrayed each age group I think we all found it funny because we could see a 'glimmer' or truth in some of the things you said.

+Rep

Last edited by a moderator: