Your best hits?

DeletedUser14937

Epsi forums died out over the past week or two and since I know little of whats happening thought I'd make some random/more general threads to get ya'll to wake up here a bit :p!

Post your best hits either in defense or offense, to start off I'll post my favorite one from Xi :p it's not my best but I don't hit too many ls nukes tbh so I rarely get "great" hits ;)

Here's mine

DeletedUser

nice, shame i don't have the old reports but in eta there was one alliance which liked to support it's members with CS, one of our members hit a wall of 6 colony ships, he was laughing for a long time after that :D

DeletedUser

Coming from a apparent "Simmer" alliance enjoy :)

Last attack on a CS from south 055 into 056

This cs was a great hit if that counts :D
di37pw632rt95k8a1bfin6g4j3ruwzvz.png

I'd say that is unbreakable, have to thank Dave and others from A&R for these numbers :)

DeletedUser

agreed. i can smell the odor of a nubi here though. the smell is just savage. can't stand it.
:D

DeletedUser

would have been good if it was a breakthrough attack but guess it wasn't. ONly 7 light transports hit the beach.

DeletedUser

calling ippo a noob! thats a brave move. if the guy had half his cities he had before then i geuss it would be a different story:)

DeletedUser14937

LOL guys the point is to show your best hits either in offense OR defense ;)
I'm guessing this was one of Jb's better hits when defending ^.^

DeletedUser14362

Coming from a apparent "Simmer" alliance enjoy :)

Last attack on a CS from south 055 into 056

This cs was a great hit if that counts :D
di37pw632rt95k8a1bfin6g4j3ruwzvz.png

I'd say that is unbreakable, have to thank Dave and others from A&R for these numbers :)

you must have not heard that we are at war with cap and the old path alliances. we made this alliance to get away from the simmers in pathfinders. there where only like 10people accually fighting sarissa and A&R.

jack116798

Phrourach
icyber you are missing the point . posting a normal LS attack on a conquest got no comment but when Jb posted a noob attack on a stacked city it is wrong ?
You did try to get the forum going but as long as 2 or 3 insult everyone's posts it will stay dead ......

DeletedUser

I don't see anything noob about the ippo attack. We've all been hitting such stacks at times I think. Nothing you can guard yourself versus when the enemy is online and moving;-D

DeletedUser

I don't see anything noob about the ippo attack. We've all been hitting such stacks at times I think. Nothing you can guard yourself versus when the enemy is online and moving;-D

if you want to know why I called it a noob attack it was because I was online and he knew it as I was spying his other attacks before he even launched that one. That is why he is a noob

while this one is not my best it is still classic

9hqbysoti2tsdjs9scx1x0s7cz7em3wm.png

DeletedUser

I still don't see the relation. what else was he to do if he was to clear you land?

DeletedUser

you guys have nothing on this. feast your eyes on this delicious event. lol

oh yeah, im in the Evanesce account now.

recordbooks.png

DeletedUser

you attacked your buddy i doubt it counts

Oops just checked stats and i see it was conquered by a buddy, nice kill especially as a bireme attack :S

Last edited by a moderator: