Your best hits?

DeletedUser

[report]f03b10e0bdb4a546a6e7929c3661d59d[/report]

Best hit of this week. I tried to get a better one but Flossie finally put up a good fight. Been a while :) I also think I really upset DevildocWI calling him a fool since he has now upgraded to 10+ hour attacks. Hurray :D

Who else wants to be called a fool?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

This isn't my best hit but it is someones best hit against me.
upy.png

DeletedUser

I once took out 520 Biremes with 250 ls. Was on zeta almost a year ago against a player who definitely did not have a tower or captain. I was shocked to see the LS take out that many. Although the only reason I know is because it cleared them. I am curious how you got your battle report. Were you attacking a friend?

DeletedUser

haha yeah he joined our alliance today and was nice enuf to show me :)

DeletedUser

Alex just attacked me with 63 manta and 104 harpies.haha
Just sent a few thousand ls at joey.
Took 11 cities this week.

DeletedUser

Alex just attacked me with 63 manta and 104 harpies.haha
Just sent a few thousand ls at joey.
Took 11 cities this week.

lol shame you didnt post your reports I can post mine it was a total of 2 attacks yes one manti and one harpy the funny part is your wall. I mean who defends a level 13 wall thats just dumb :p it didn't have a cs attack yet he defended it bet I got more bp than you did HA HA :pro:

oh well bet you loved your brag too bad I had to read it and spoil it.

this is you all over brag but dont show ur shame in the report being you defended it.

taking cities that were cleared by me very good I loved the bp too bad you missed out.

DeletedUser

lol shame you didnt post your reports I can post mine it was a total of 2 attacks yes one manti and one harpy the funny part is your wall. I mean who defends a level 13 wall thats just dumb :p it didn't have a cs attack yet he defended it bet I got more bp than you did HA HA :pro:

oh well bet you loved your brag too bad I had to read it and spoil it.

this is you all over brag but dont show ur shame in the report being you defended it.

taking cities that were cleared by me very good I loved the bp too bad you missed out.

lol good post alex + rep.

If the wall was 13 than alex is right I am afraid.

Was my point with mtdewme when he defended a zero wall with no cs behind the attacks.

DeletedUser

Because he was attacking my seiges with them or trying to anyway.You didnt even make a dent so I made good also and I will be rebuilt in 2 days .How about you?The wall was on 1 on the other cities so better to take it at 13 than 1 haha.Thanks for clearing all my cities for me saving my attacks for someone.

Not my best hit for sure.But got joey with a 25 chariot probe and took out 360 horseman and lost 7 chariots.So made good there and a few of his ls cities.

Joey is defending my attacks with a level 7 wall so dont know what you are talking about who is dumb.

DeletedUser

Because he was attacking my seiges with them or trying to anyway.You didnt even make a dent so I made good also and I will be rebuilt in 2 days .How about you?The wall was on 1 on the other cities so better to take it at 13 than 1 haha.Thanks for clearing all my cities for me saving my attacks for someone.

Not my best hit for sure.But got joey with a 25 chariot probe and took out 360 horseman and lost 7 chariots.So made good there and a few of his ls cities.

Joey is defending my attacks with a level 7 wall so dont know what you are talking about who is dumb.

err I think you did it again with your bending of the truth since you refuse to add your report cause it shows you up again I will add mine .
[report]e197d99519c244ce7784e80446d1ffbf[/report] whats wrong with this pic
[report]e197d99519c244ce7784e80446d1ffbf[/report]
err no you are attacking a city occupied by siraceswild :eek: opps there you go again gee you know not when to stop

as for joey you show no reports so can't judge also dont know what you have sent to him but if your brags are like the ones about me they must be laughable. :pro:

DeletedUser14937

You guys are mean :(! I can't see any of these :(!!!!!! Screenshot em and post em!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DeletedUser

here figured it out myself
xskwx3etj1b4tie7d4eusxxpwf1luckh.png

tcqdhled4kb00iy08h7yvhaaxl6q5d5o.png

note no attacking siraceswild's conquest so there for he chose to defend it with that wall also its right next to his cluster so easy to fill right back up after.
there was only ever 2 attacks cos I knew the wall hight and was attacking for the bp. really didn't expect to hit anything :p

DeletedUser

My newest best hit: [report]b66ef1285c8123da2e687b7239a1633b[/report]

DeletedUser

Lol, I tried but It didn't work so I edited it and put the report BB codes in there. Now it's working though :)
c0u7odi0fdl1solhvy14o4uiyuejyr40.png

DeletedUser14937

I certainly have never seen such a FRICKIN AWESOME attack :D