Your first alliance

DeletedUser

I started out in Helots Uprising, then I left because our leader wasn't exactly loyal, plus I too far, and then I joined P.O.W, so far its been pretty fun :p

DeletedUser

It's flackch

I was recruited by the alliance I am with now - diciples of the blade.. I guess it was after 2 hours? Classic mra as we know it. Has grown well since though. Good people too

and how did you find out my ingame name?

Yes, I am flackch, better known to baslisk than to you, but all the same.

DeletedUser

These some good storys. Has anyone else never left their alliance on iota? I havent, the name has just changed a bit ;)

DeletedUser

Well i was i'n samatophylakes then merged to the confederate states

When it started to fail .. I dissolved the alliance and move to Athenian hammer

DeletedUser

Well i was i'n samatophylakes then merged to the confederate states

When it started to fail .. I dissolved the alliance and move to Athenian hammer

Yeah I know I was gonna take one of your cities when we were destroying Confederate States.. but there are others so I left it be once you jumped in with AH :)

DeletedUser

Haha you were not the only one trying to take one of my cities :p

DeletedUser

Canes Borealis at first then over half of us merged with The Dirty Dozen
those that didn't move over where our new farms

DeletedUser

I was one of the council members of Las Islas de Pertinax. We were top in our ocean after Hidden had a civil war and broke apart. Alot of there players went over to Athenian Hammer. Then after the summer our leader was getting lots of pressure off his Girlfriend to come off the computer lol, so he eventually quit. We lost around 5 of our top players. due to quiting the game. I became leader and found it hard to keep up the duties. Also bacause hidden had collapsed our western flack was vunerable to Legion moving in. I decided to Ask Astere88 to start coordinating a merge with AH to strengthern and unify O66. Only when i joined to find out they were best of friends with Legion. Support was not given to my beloved city of Arnims and i lost it to RonaldB. Who apparently buy's his girlfriend lots of presents so he can play grepolis haha.. the sap, but good thinking lol. Now we have merged again into Evolution!!

DeletedUser

and i lost it to RonaldB. Who apparently buy's his girlfriend lots of presents so he can play grepolis haha..

LOL, there's that...

....and, it was just retaliation for attacking me. Glad we're on the same page now.

EDIT: ...and it's my WIFE:)

DeletedUser12427

well I first in Eternal pro warriors
than change name to the eternal myrmidons
then legion myrmidons
and now became eternal myrmidons again
but now in legion ehehheehhe:p

DeletedUser

i was with "THE IMMORTAL LEGION" for 3-4 weeks , but found a home at LEGION, and have been there for around 4 months

DeletedUser

well I first in Eternal pro warriors
than change name to the eternal myrmidons
then legion myrmidons
and now became eternal myrmidons again
but now in legion ehehheehhe:p

HA.. legion is doing very well good choice

DeletedUser

Confederate States. I am sorry to see it fall after I left.

It lives on though on Kappa, #2 in the world.

DeletedUser13647

Well now in The Brotherhood. Most of you don't know us. But you will soon. HIVE sent us a pact request a week after our foundation...

DeletedUser

Started off in Castor on alpha, fully took it over after my friend and fellow leader left grep. Ended up merging it with Order Out Of Chaos to form The Gemini Order.

Spartan-Achaean Phalanx just recently came into us and we're now the number 4 alliance in alpha :)

I started iota in The Crimson Knights....we all know how that ended, went briefly on to Conspiracy Theory before quiting iota to focus on alpha.

Glad to see my ol pal scotty119 is doing so well for himself here.