Your first alliance

DeletedUser13647

I was in Spartan-Achaean Phalanx when it was still the Achaeans. I was there when Spartan Defense-Force merged into us. Then I went inactive because of my summer camp.

DeletedUser

Here in Abkhazia we have internet in summer camp since we are such a small country :) you can basically get the same tower in every part of the country :)

DeletedUser13647

Abkhazia isn't a country. Also we get internet, it's just that you aren't allowed electronics at my camp.

DeletedUser13647

Here in Abkhazia we have internet in summer camp since we are such a small country :) you can basically get the same tower in every part of the country :)

Actually I just remembered what that was. Georgia and Russia fought over it. I followed that war and even though America took Georgia's side I thought Russia was in the right and since Russia recognizes them as independent I guess they are a country. Pardon me.

DeletedUser

I went to camp once. Not allowed electronics either. It was near my skydiving place so I got my friends to air drop some stuff in near the camp ;)

I ran a good black market there ;)

DeletedUser

Shattered Dawn. Many good friends from other worlds. Sad to see many of them dont play anymore. Black Ranger was my closest friend that left.

DeletedUser

Black ranger is playing again i believe... he was a nice guy :)

DeletedUser

Yes I heard that lozza, I was wondering if it was still the same person?

DeletedUser

I just looked back at the last page of reports in the alliance tab and saw that I was the 4 person to join my alliance. Not only that but only 2 of us are left from that 4, and I am the only one still in this alliance.

DeletedUser

just looked at mine to see I'm the longest surviving member lol shortly followed by Coloszeus :)

DeletedUser

am the sole survivor from the original spartans that came over from Eta.
all the rest QQ JR Yslee aka dark arrow and the others are all gone.
although black ranger is back woo hoo and with me and i was with him the spartans in eta as well.
and after chatting found out everyone's good friend scotty was a spartan also.
but i did't know him back then.
happy days ex spartans together once again.
:)

DeletedUser10165

Shattered Dawn. Many good friends from other worlds. Sad to see many of them dont play anymore. Black Ranger was my closest friend that left.

Hey there Payne. Glad to be remebered. Obviously made good impression on many people. I have been away for a few months with RL issues and many people remembered me.

DeletedUser10165

Basilisk and Princess Lo.....Hi there.....though I recognised the names. how you all doing. You will never guess I found and alliance on Iota still profilling them as being part of ISP....really shocked me. Was like walk down memory lane.

DeletedUser

Nigel!!!! My good friend! Good to see you back! Are you playing again?

DeletedUser

Welcome back ranger ;) How's it going mate? Nice to see you back.

DeletedUser10165

Hey guys. Wow seems like years since we started on this world. I'm doing ok. Life goes on you know. Yes I have started again. Long way back from the abyss but missed the game and my friends so much its worth it.

DeletedUser

Welcome back indeed my friend. Glad to see you again. I was sad when I saw that you had quit.

DeletedUser

I just looked back at the last page of reports in the alliance tab and saw that I was the 4 person to join my alliance. Not only that but only 2 of us are left from that 4, and I am the only one still in this alliance.

1 of 2? Who is the second?

DeletedUser

Oh, wait. Third person to join and last one alive. The other one was a different repost I read wrong ;)