Your first alliance

DeletedUser

I started in "The Strikers of Babylon", but left cuz they were pretty slow.

DeletedUser

my epic 1st post:

fellowship of the death, (yes that's the one aaxc), for two weeks
after that i was embrased by BLACK LEGION, and educated by MRA Serialkilla (R.I.P.)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Well...I officially started in "The Eternal Myrmidons", but it was only a couple of weeks before a group of us broke off to form "BLACK LEGION", as the other 1/2 of "LEGION". We became "LEGION II" when our founders account got hacked. All of this happened before conquest so...

I've pretty much just been LEGION.

DeletedUser13647

The Achaeans(Now Spartan-Achaean Phalanx because of a major merge) in world Alpha. In this world Legends which I founded but we later merged with The New Sovereign Guard.

DeletedUser

Overall, Athenian League in Epsilon was my first alliance founded. A few weeks later, I founded Atlantic League in Iota.

Just noticed all the alliances I start have "League" in their name...

DeletedUser

I started out in an alliance called something something hades, then Heirs of Hades. I am still in that alliance but now its called Athenian Heirs.

I did not found it, I just joined but the leader had no idea what they were doing so he ends up giving me the alliance ;)

DeletedUser

I started out in an alliance called something something hades, then Heirs of Hades. I am still in that alliance but now its called Athenian Heirs.

I did not found it, I just joined but the leader had no idea what they were doing so he ends up giving me the alliance ;)

Interesting

DeletedUser

Black Hole before moving to Athenian Elite. I didn't create it but later became leader when original quit.

DeletedUser

Same one I have been with, I created it with another player, sadly he left due to RL issues, but the alliance is Likos, ranked 16 haha :p

DeletedUser

you would never guess, I was a noob on my very first day, and I created an alliance called, you guessed it, rome. I am with athenian heirs right now, and i plan to stay for a while

DeletedUser

what is your ingame name?

It's flackch

I was recruited by the alliance I am with now - diciples of the blade.. I guess it was after 2 hours? Classic mra as we know it. Has grown well since though. Good people too

DeletedUser

I started iota creating the [noparse]grepowhores[/noparse] alliance just for fun, but after 2 days I joined Elite Shadows, to end up with Legion.