Your first alliance

vincaocao

Phrourach
Yeah I got this from the other world forums so what was your first alliance?

Actually my first was VMHA star alliance, I founded it, i was the only member and at that time I was a total noob (i still am now), and then I joined the warriors of death which is another extremely bad alliance, then I moved to TeA Minor, then TeA then Hacadaemus and now League of Warriors (not erinyes) so I changed lots of alliances. :eek:

DeletedUser

Mine was Southern cross a big rim MRA. Alot of current LoE and CJ players came from there.

DeletedUser

Zeus Alliance....accepting random invites in a new game is ftw.

Edit- They have a beautiful advertisement in the alliance section of gamma forums.

DeletedUser

I joined the realm of darkness on february 22.....it disbanded on february 26 lol. joined OOZ (Olympians Of Zissou) 2 days later and 6 days after that i was adopted by the Illuminati =) proud member ever since

DeletedUser

Excelior was the first alliance i was in it failed within 2 days LOL :( thats depressing

DeletedUser6635

Started off with Bloodbath before moving on to Macedonian Rule then getting recruited to Justice until just before they disbanded

DeletedUser3613

i was a member of Arcanayen nation, but am now a happy fusionite

DeletedUser

LMAO I started out with Warriors- 28 days and got rimmed.

Came back to join Macedonia and joined with -=KMD=- 2 weeks after that.
I've been with the same core group of players ever since.

Ivorysig01.jpg

DeletedUser

LoE.

Haven't really kept in contact with them, how are they doing these days?

DeletedUser

War Lords, a small MRA in O33 that nobody heard of. The leader then left, without giving rights to anyone so I started Legion of the Damned and took most of the old War Lords, then disbanded after the mrs said I was to involved. Now I run Judean Suicide Squad, but the name changes weekly till we figure out what we want to be...

Basil

DeletedUser

I was in Armageddon Dragons IV for a month or 2, than when I was randomly kicked out I joined -=KMD=-, which later merged with some other alliances to form my current alliance.

DeletedUser

I remember them i got invited to them but never joined cause i was no where near them and at the time the biggest threat in my ocean was SWAT cause they had so many members

DeletedUser2663

me i started in the same place as chrss =), DeathKnights, had great players but really bad leadership. fell to a threat from condemed but the fall of those two alliances lead to Fusion and Illuminati forming. imagine what happened if neither of those two alliances failed? completly different East it would be.
from there went to NmE till they merged into fusion

vincaocao

Phrourach
My timeline in detail:

VMHA Star Alliance 199 points
The Warriors of Death 2007 points
Titanus Et Aegean Minor 6342 points
Titanus Et Aegean 12664 points
Hacadaemus 26936 points
League of Warriors 28342 points

DeletedUser

ah man, i actually had a great alliance! shocker :eek: lol
first was Order of the Nine, great leadership, bluejays bro! came in early on at the time. they were rank 40. we had some nice wars, SoV, Adrastados. we did key roles in their takedowns :) but they were so big at the time everyone did :p
the alliance fell down after bluejay16 left. then moleskin left for reasons to form INCOG, really fun alliance. then INCOG goes into PE :) thats pretty much it.

DeletedUser14690

man i started in a small alliance named Cheese and Olives lol when i had like 300 points then at 900 points or so i join the Covenant and was the 2nd or 3rd to join and i have been with them ever since!

now were in the top 12 :p