Your first alliance

DeletedUser

The Spartan Alliance back in February- MRA noobs that got rimmed by Grepohugs and PURPLE

I was a totally noob but had a basic idea so i left them and waged a one man war on PURPLE. lol
In the end i joined PURPLE learnt the game and eventually progressed to a leader of PURPLE before joining GrepoHugs.

DeletedUser

My first alliance was called Ecnailla, no idea what happened to them assume they quickly dissolved and joined Semper-Fidelis, 420s or SWAT cause that was the popular thing to do at the time. My second alliance was Hornz and Hooves which was a bunch of my friends until we realized that we were oceans a part and that was not going to work once people started trying tp conquer us. Eventually I got my act together

DeletedUser

@Stillin

Hornz and Hooves was easily the greatest alliance gamma has ever seen ;) :p

DeletedUser

INCOG, really fun alliance

I agree with you there, really fun alliance :) I was in Earth guardians when I was a 175 pointer (with an inactive 175 pointer on my island.) Then I went to Legends for a while (8 members, 19th in 044.) Then I was invited to Hidden Darkness (a hundred or so members). HD was fun, but not as fun as INCOGNITO :)

In my time I've been in Stag Nation (amazing alliance) INCOG (really fun) JENGAAA (former I hate you :)) I am bored (my current alliance) NmE (wish they hadn't merged

DeletedUser

I joined the Federation on like my first day. Was probably a good move. They had like 11 members on my island, and I was a noob wouldn't have survived being farmed, so no competition for a few weeks is probably good. They were noobs, and the leader was a nice guy but wasn't all that active. (after he was rimmed he played for a while and joined KB, but he is gone now) After that I left with a friend to join SF. The 120 member (smaller than average at the time) dominator of my ocean. Was an improvement, but they soon went on a string of merges...

DeletedUser

Justice back before it turned MRA
the Dark Angels after that I was killed by a combination of DU and LoE attacks
Just recently came back and now in Legion of Darkness

DeletedUser

i remember my OLD alliance
AZTEC EMPIRE
me and my sister founded it.
daaaam when i was new to the game

DeletedUser

:eek: oh my... Let's see when I first started playing Grepolis I joined this world. Then I founded a small alliance called The Army of Talos. Then we grew our cities going off radar for a long time, then out of no where alliances like Venom, 300 Spartans, and Mortalis Veritas started showing up all over my ocean. At first I went to Venom, who seemed to invite everyone, but then they were falling apart due to lack of leadership. Then I said hmm MV seems to have stronger players such as my self, so then I jumped ship for MV. I found out they were really organized, and even at great numbers it feels like we are a tight group. So that's where I am now.:pro:

DeletedUser

Hmmmm...First started in Delta and joined the Dead Rabbits (and left from lack of participation of members willing to get aggressive and stand up for themselves after the founder himself became a traitor :supermad: :Angry: ). Went to Zeta and it was alright, but had to tone down my game time after also starting in Eta (I left that one early...was a retarded start of a server) and Gamma in which I joined the Darkside with Daglock as my leader (He was a GREAT leader! Sad that he went off and got married to someone that apparently didn't like sharing her time with Greppo :( ). After a bit, we were surrounded by 420's, SWAT and SemperFi and it was decided to merge with the 420's. Stayed with them most the rest of the time, they had been a great bunch of forum-active and special-op active members. Made some good friends :cool: that are no longer active/now left for RL issues :( Now I'm one of the few that was invited to the KB's. Love the leaders! Def good ones! ;) And have made a strange circle of starting as a Rabbit and still here as a Bunnie! Hehehe :D

DeletedUser

mine was together we stand. then I moved along many alliances one of the worst was TeA because the leader was a noob and he was selling members to KB in return for his own safety. Not to mention he ruined my chance when I joined CJ telling them I was a spy! Glad that alliance got disbanded. Then I mailed RDLM asking them to join and even though I had one city then after being rimmed and restarting they happily welcomed me and been very friendly and kind to me.

So yes RDLM should have been my choice ever since I started since they seem to appreciate hard working players.