Announcement Your friendly mod

• Thread starter Hagop abroumian
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Hello everyone
It seems that I got chosen to mod Helike which means that you guys are very lucky, just check my signature and you will understand what I mean :p
Hopefully this world will be full of love and friendliness (Who am I kidding, it won't happen) :p

DeletedUser3613

Well I have only just found this thread !!

hag if you are in wilshys closet then that is a shared connection bro !!! I expect you have properly adjusted your settings ;)

DeletedUser51423

Dazzy... what if wilshy's closet leads to Narnia? do you think a shared connection applies then? Also, if that is the case, i wanna go to wilshy's house.
:)

DeletedUser

Well I have only just found this thread !!

hag if you are in wilshys closet then that is a shared connection bro !!! I expect you have properly adjusted your settings ;)

Of course I have. Have you ever seen me support wilsh or help him in anyway possible? :p

Dazzy... what if wilshy's closet leads to Narnia? do you think a shared connection applies then? Also, if that is the case, i wanna go to wilshy's house.
:)

Sadly it doesn't... It leads to middle earth though :D

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser43486

I didnt want to post this as a bug, because I am not sure it is? However, if you go to Ocean 00 and to the top left there is an island eligible for WW construction. This is ridiculous! The island has been built up and that alliance is building cities on the resources islands to protect it. The alliance is Azzurri. What the H is going on?

DeletedUser7176

that is not a bug. there are also islands in 099. check them out. there are ways to open an island up. and i have played a world that way. i was too busy to play it when it opened but knew i wanted to play later. you can sim along and use a little gold till you get about 60+ cities then come storming into the center when you are ready to play. No one ever takes a city from you. If they did it would give you so many BP's you could build 10 more. Found a couple of cities right where you think they will want their ww islands and with your LTS you can laugh at them when they attack your 300 dogs. Try it. after you have played 40+ worlds you start looking for new things to try. If you could get a group to do it you could probably easily win the ww.

DeletedUser43486

Thanks Truly for the answer. I a few others described the same thing to me. Strange things seem to be going on new Grepo worlds! LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.