Your Go-To God

DeletedUser

Which Grepolis god is most prevalent in your cities?

If you play multiple words, is that consistent?

Who is your go-to god and why.

Go.

DeletedUser

It depends how many cities i have. For my first city, i have found Hera to be very useful. She has some nice divine favors, and the medusa is a very nice defensive unit in my opinion. Also harpies are very good to farm with.

DeletedUser

I prefer Athena for the defensive... Wisdom is one of the best divine powers in the game...

DeletedUser2795

Hera would be top and first city, poseidon second, then Athena in my third city, but Zeus the third most prevalent god (in general)

DeletedUser

my set up would be hera first, poseidon second, zeus third. Im not a big fan of athena

DeletedUser2795

you need Athena for wisdom, once you have Athena once, you do not need many cities worshiping here.

DeletedUser

I think you underrate Athena a little. Athena is also very useful because of Heroic Power. No other god grants a bonus to land unit's attack strength

DeletedUser

Well, to a degree. But if you're doing more attacking than defending you'd want to side with one over the other.

DeletedUser

Oh sorry did see that and I use all gods but my favourite is athena :)

DeletedUser

Outside of Grepolis, I prefer to worship Athena... I find her wisdom helps me at work more than Zeus' lightning bolts...

Don't get me wrong, they're great for resolving discussions in team meetings, but haveyou ever SMELT a melted cubicle? Nasty nasty stuff...

DeletedUser

BUTTTT you can threaten your boss and say "RAISE NOW OR LIGHTNING BOLT NAOOO RAWRRR"

DeletedUser

I just can tell that this place is gonna become spam-central

:p

Where's Fargo when you need him :p

DeletedUser

He's lurking.

Remember, at least 10 breaths between your posts Jarpenguin.

I don't want you getting carpel tunnel from too much typing.

DeletedUser2795

:rolleyes: they are just expanding the forums to go with the growth of grepolis, who know how it shall turn out :S