Your Go-To God

DeletedUser

Just lately i've converted 3 extra cities to Zeus. Slowly building up my manticore army.

Aicy

Strategos
I make all my cities Zues! :D

That way I can bolt everyone everyday! :supermad: (Not really)

DeletedUser340

I put 2 of each and leave the rest without temples , Its pointless having 500 favour all the time since I only save it for incomings I leave it at 500 all the time ¬¬

DeletedUser

Hera is by far my favorite in Grepo. The most cost-effective Mythical units, and the powers are all useful.

DeletedUser340

Yeah if you have a mix of all why does it matter they all work well in conjunction to each over xD

-sere

DeletedUser

haha i have 14 citys 12 of them worship zues haha let manticore rule the skys

DeletedUser

i chose either athena or zeus. i like the centaurs because they are good for defense (relatively good) and can loot really good. and also i like athenas spells, they are retty good. i like zeus because of the chariots, i have way too many chariots in my zeus cities, and i gotta admit i love zeus's bolt spell, it is my personal favourite ;p

DeletedUser

Athena.

At Speed x3 world Athena's Patroness is really effective :)

500 max fav comes quick.

Where should it go?

Why patroness of course!

It creates about 20-30 of hops, sling, swords and archers.

Very basic, but none the less it's something right? I find it easier than making the soldiers them selves because they're quick easy troops.

DeletedUser

Hera! +50% resource production is invaluable, combined with the +50% Quicker recruit rate, you can create an army pretty damn fast.

DeletedUser

I put 2 of each and leave the rest without temples , Its pointless having 500 favour all the time since I only save it for incomings I leave it at 500 all the time ¬¬
Then use the favour!

I use hera mainly for happiness+pop growth =D

DeletedUser

I find posiden the most helpful, with earthquake, and sea-storm, I use Kingly Gift A LOT.

DeletedUser13936

i use hera the most i always use happiness and wedding to get extra resources

DeletedUser

I hear ya on Hera.

I like using Hera's Happiness before I go to bed at night.

I also like to brush my teeth with Hera's Pro-Health collection of dental hygiene products. They're inspired by Dentista (the patron goddess of dentists), and formulated to give me a healthier, more beautiful smile for life.

DeletedUser

Yeah happiness is a great quick resource boost. Plus it will come in handy when hades comes out, because of plague.

DeletedUser909

Hmm. Old thread that doesn't belong in D&D any more. Moved to the Acropolis.

DeletedUser345

I use Athena mostly for my land offensive and defensive villages. For defense gives accessss to Pegasus and for offense Heroic Power, plus tha bility to support that town. Then i obviously have Mr.Po for my naval towns with a sprinkling of Zeus for an airforce.