Your inspiration/motivation

DeletedUser

Who do you think was your inspiration in grepolis? The person that encouraged you to go beyond. The person that made you half of what you are today. Who motivated you? Helped you? Cmon..we all have that one person we cant forget. Who saved us like 20 times...Who is your best friend..the one you will never forget?

DeletedUser

Mine has to be between 3 and i couldn,t think i would even choose between the 3 as i have the biggest respect for the 3 of them.
When i need there help there always there.I guess many of my harbours has a shrine to the brave warriors that lost there lives there from them lol.
When i attack looking for some new real estate they are always in before me (stealing my bps).When i need a chat they are always on to let me break there ears and listen to me moan lol.When i had my accident and had to get plates in my shins they always asked how i was doing before they asked for a favour;).So without makith greco and badnight this game wouldn,t be the same love you guys.

p.s now that you have messaged me that much i no your offline times so dont cross me our ill put you over my knee lol
love you guys

Joseph Strunks
your queen

DeletedUser

Decoy

Awhile back I was bored and wanting to expand but was in a position where there was no battle points to be made, and no new cities to take. So I got this great idea to setup a decoy city in ocean 37. So I converted all my cities in ocean 26 into Bireme factory's, and colonized a city dead center of multiple enemy players. Which a few of these players just happened to be Makith and Badnight. Well after a long hard fight my decoy city meet its demise from a barrage of well planned and timed attacks from these players.

Point being at the time I was an inexperienced player with little knowledge and experience of the game and strategy's. This opened me up to the true ability I needed to develop in order to progress to become a valuable player. This was the only city I have ever lost, and the loss was worth the experience I gained from it.

DeletedUser

Mine has to be between 3 and i couldn,t think i would even choose between the 3 as i have the biggest respect for the 3 of them.
When i need there help there always there.I guess many of my harbours has a shrine to the brave warriors that lost there lives there from them lol.
When i attack looking for some new real estate they are always in before me (stealing my bps).When i need a chat they are always on to let me break there ears and listen to me moan lol.When i had my accident and had to get plates in my shins they always asked how i was doing before they asked for a favour;).So without makith greco and badnight this game wouldn,t be the same love you guys.

p.s now that you have messaged me that much i no your offline times so dont cross me our ill put you over my knee lol
love you guys

Joseph Strunks
your queen

Hey Joe, you know im always there for you. Not just in game but outside of the game as well.
As for put me over your knee, hmmmm, i might like it...:)

DeletedUser3288

Dingy is my inspiration, i hope that one day he will love me as much as i love him, and if that fails, ill just cloroform him.

DeletedUser

Has to have been Ozerh. Taught me a lot. The good old War Path and Legion of Light days...when the NaT's were still around. The world was still small and we were fighting one thing at a time. Glorious.

Glad we moved onto another game Ozerh but kind of mad you left me in Grepo alone. GRRRRRRRR.

DeletedUser

Sigh i was here in Delta longer...i joined delta midway you could say...never got to see these legendary alliances...was Legion of Achilles badass alliance

DeletedUser

LoA was not a badass alliance, at all!

If I remember right, they were an MRA that got scattered with a few simple blows.

the craziest moment I ever had on this server involved NaTaRaJa. I remember they attacked one of our players, and Nickossa and I got 1000 biremes in the city, which back then was a lot. We had the entire 40 person alliance on stand-by. Calling people non-stop, etc. Back then we shared phone numbers.

Afterward, NaT's offered us a merger, for us to join in their alliance. We turned it down wanting our autonomy. If I remember the exact words they were, "we've been looking for someone like you guys, so many cities to conquer and not enough open slots."

Of course, we were getting ready to get into bed with NaT's to fight The Huns, and they crumbled days prior to the war starting. Nickossa and I were getting messages asking to secure the Western flank and such. Which we were happy to oblige. At the time we were a million miles from the war front.

To be honest, they were the only true competition, in terms of server wide full-blown, non-stop war that The Huns have seen on Delta.

Anyway, we were stifled in o25. Nickossa and I were constantly fighting looking for new targets. We decided to move up into o24 (led by me) to help WP fight the Elite Trinity war. And he would move down to o26, to aid our long time allies - The Marauders. We loved those guys. Never had such a good relationship with an alliance before.

And, if anyone is interested why I truly started to to want to fight the huns, it follows here.

There were a trio of leaders in Elite Trinity (as the name suggests) who were the former big-wigs from Dynasty, which at one time was a very large and powerful alliance in Delta. M.A. took them in. I had a good relationship with M.A. We told them they were refugees and starting going to town. Those three players are long gone, but I got a ton of respect for M.A. A player led that alliance by the name of Eldermage. He sold out to TH, leaving, and I quote by M.A. then diplomat once eldermage left, "a training alliance for The Huns." I have never had a conversation with Eldermage and have no ideas what his reasons are or were. All I know is the conversations of several of his members in o24 (which were only four or five players, anyway).

That was the first time I witnessed the Borg effect, and I did not like it. That being said, it is a fantastic tactic. Make lots of mid-level players quit. Low-level players quit anyway. And all but one or two high-level players join. As far as merging with other alliances, it is a win-win. I was just sad to see M.A. gone...I loved those guys. That is when I was ready to join in the war. Nickossa was blood-thirsty and always ready to join. I needed convincing.

Long story short, that o24 area, we started recruiting heavy in. Things turned sour quickly in the region. An alliance called...Final Sovereignty started with several of those players, whom, if I remember right swore to see our alliance die.

Soon FS broke, we started sharing tea and crackers and it was all good. Most of them because Order of Assassins who we had a long time good relationship with. And now they are with EotD. All of us have found a good home after this year has passed! Hurray! (even eldermage, he is thriving as a hun, good for him!)

By the way, first part of the story happen after the second part. It is all fragments, but I am too lazy to fix it, LOL!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser15240

Those three players are long gone

Well, it is not like me to come to random world forums but I thought I would come to look at the delta forum and saw this. Well, first of all its lovely to see my old groups name still floating around. However, you are slightly wrong about the whole those three players are long gone thing.

A few months ago I decided to rejoin grepolis, and joined into nu. I joined an MRA, as I had no contacts left in grepolis. However after a few weeks I join into Shadows Fall, under the leader of TommyKnight. This was the best alliance I had been in on grepolis, and I learnt a huge amount.

Sadly due some issues I had to leave nu, but joined a pre made with some friends for omicronLynx. This was another great alliance, we lay low with around 20 or so members for a while, topping the ABP rank and warring some alliances. We then began to grow alot, and soon became at war with a number of large alliances which we easily killed. We soon establshed ourselves as the leader, leading the points by over 1million points, with a huge average and highest BP by a long shot.

Finally, I am in , on tau, which was a large premade alliance, by TK. Nightmares of Elysium. We dominate every ranking with a huge crowd of expereinced players. We just obliterated our first enemy within days and I am the recruiter for the alliance. Stargazar is also a part of the alliance.

I would have to say my inspiration has been TommyKnight. I learnt so much from him, and he is one of the greatest leaders in all of grepolis.

So Nwinder, I am afraid we are not long gone after all

DeletedUser

Curly i dislike you. You dint let me join Nightmares of Elysium. Lol Just kiddin! Its all cool =)

DeletedUser

Dingy is my inspiration, i hope that one day he will love me as much as i love him, and if that fails, ill just cloroform him.

Dingy is an inspiration indeed! one of the best players in delta, I say. I certainly would love it if he joined asylum.
Though I admit that I greatly admire Forty, my inspiration would have to be Finton. He was the best diplomat I have ever seen, and the best leader I have ever worked with. He made asylum great, and I can only hope to measure up to him in maintaining and augmenting that.

DeletedUser

no worries :p

Curly, sorry about the mis information about ET.

The history I had was incorrect, but only knew it as it was told me...

nevertheless, you guys put up a hell of a fight that WP could not handle on their own...

I feel bad we tipped the scales.

DeletedUser

Sorry curly123, the name rings a bell, but I can't put a picture on it, Where we in the same alliance?

DeletedUser

Curly being ozerh would be hilarious, but quite impossible...opposite ends of the spectrum.

DeletedUser15049

nwinder

Soon FS broke...

The OTC forced the FS alliance leader mudslinger into VAC and broke the back of them along with our then allies Scorpions of Prometheus. They never just broke apart. They were defeated in war and players left to join or form other alliances.

I just thought I'd point that out. For history.