Your inspiration/motivation

DeletedUser

Nwinder we have never spoken before but I feel I must correct your history a bit. Being an ex-MA player I think I would know more about what happened then you would.

First of all yes Eldermage was a leader but why not mention Barry69 as he was the original founder and leader of M.A.

Second MA was most certainly not a training alliance for the huns

Third what do you mean by "borg effect"? Our leader Barry69 went inactive for a couple of weeks for unknown reasons, which during that time what was left of the leadership decided to merge the alliance with Black. Of course when Barry came back he decided to join The Huns. Simply put MA split up... a group, not 1 or 2, of players decided to join The Huns the rest merged into Black.

Main reason for this is to simply say dont rewrite history and dont talk about what you dont know

DeletedUser15240

fenris, long time no talk, need to chat on skype some time

DeletedUser

zama, moonglow, ihull2005, md0031, brentsmith, azza69. best group of guys ever

DeletedUser

Hector X, Thunder army and id be rude not to mention Jordo1. oh and david wiseman. the name says it all

DeletedUser

Heh! Nice to see one of my threads is getting a few responses! =D

DeletedUser

Nwinder we have never spoken before but I feel I must correct your history a bit. Being an ex-MA player I think I would know more about what happened then you would.

First of all yes Eldermage was a leader but why not mention Barry69 as he was the original founder and leader of M.A.

Second MA was most certainly not a training alliance for the huns

Third what do you mean by "borg effect"? Our leader Barry69 went inactive for a couple of weeks for unknown reasons, which during that time what was left of the leadership decided to merge the alliance with Black. Of course when Barry came back he decided to join The Huns. Simply put MA split up... a group, not 1 or 2, of players decided to join The Huns the rest merged into Black.

Main reason for this is to simply say dont rewrite history and dont talk about what you dont know

Well, I am certainly not re-writing history. You and I might have different perspectives on the entire thing. But that doesn't mean that I am wrong or not.

It is simple, I spoke with your diplomat on a regular basis, trying to get M.A. into a war against The Huns. Your diplomats response was (and this was when M.A. was ending) that you were basically a training alliance for The Huns. Remember, when Eldermage jumped over to The Huns, but M.A. was still in existence?

So maybe you did not see it that way, but others did. I really wish I could remember that diplomats name... sigh ...

But none of it matters, Barry and Eldermage got their way and eldermage seems to have gone inactive, or close to it. Which is a shame, because Eldermage was/is one of the only players from TH we consider/ed to be a threat.

you guys took in the refugees from the Elite Trinity war, we declared them refugees and you guys would not give them up right away. I conquered that city from Sparchen and thus started a relationship with your alliance. And since we never went to war over it (thank god for your diplomat) I'd say I know something about it as well.

(p.s. sorry it took me so long to respond to this, I typically skip over messages with large letters assuming they are flames)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Hey, Daniejam, Nwinder is just stating the truth. They both are sorely missed.

DeletedUser

I have too many friends I cant even make a list. Look at my profile in game, youll get a good portion of them. Thanks first and foremost to my leader Kris and my best friend tribulus. Beyond that I cannot order as everyone has saved my butt several times. I luv ya all and wouldnt be here if not for you. Also to beat my boyfriend in ABP sumday;)

DeletedUser

Rather than nominating best players (best in what?), which depends too much on one's personal experience in the game (on where and when, and on which side they've started playing), or turning roll of honor into roll of flame, lets revive this thread, at least it's supposed to be positive and subjective.

I had two people i was watching, admiring, and learning from in this game (although more people have shaped me as a player). Both are/were great players, in their different ways. I will never even come close to their level, but i did my best to take as much as i could. They probably weren't even aware of me learning from them, but still, i owe them a lot.

One taught me how to fight — battle mechanics, in-game skills, little tricks, tactical choices and reasons for them. He showed me how to be an effective vanguard-player.
The other shared his philosophy of the game, covering the upper layer, processes and dynamics, importance of interpersonal interactions and history. He showed that being van-player isn't always enough.

My inspiration are G.R.O.M and badnight.

DeletedUser

Lots of great players from Kay Zee through Mikira,even Thess but for the most part hunterdeamon,tribulus and all of the other great people from DoA/TBH(you know who you are,if you dont just dont worry you are xD)