Your Location

DeletedUser4577

Are you happy where you landed or would you prefer somewhere else?

slobo.c

Strategos
I`m in 054 and on my island there is only like 5 more people and I started at 17H..........No one is going NE! :D

DeletedUser

I am smackdab in the middle of the world, couldn't be happier.

DeletedUser

I love where im situated not an immediate core island, but one just out to pound and plunder the core and to spread outside, also next to 54(right next to it) If you getting lonely slobo ill pay you a visit!

DeletedUser4577

Im in 44 and have a lot of Havoc around me. Should get interesting I suppose as anyone that lands here gets directly invited to one of the alliances surrounding me. :)

DeletedUser

I just got here I'm in 44 bunch of Havoc and Empire around me. Only been one minute and I'm already invite into Spartan Warriors.Might disband them. Glad to be back in the game!( ranked 880. Highest I've evr been! :p)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

LoL is everybody sleeping, its likely been a few hours and theres less than 1000, and NO alliances in O55

DeletedUser

I think it also has to do with the newly registered players. I made an alias for Olympia. It was the first reccomend world, and it'll stay that way I assume until its mostly filled. Olympia has 2000

DeletedUser21392

I landed in o44. The world isnt looking too active atm but it should fill up soon. For us earlybirds, we get a head start :p

DeletedUser6378

I just got here I'm in 44 bunch of Havoc and Empire around me. Only been one minute and I'm already invite into Havoc. Might disband them. Glad to be back in the game!( ranked 880. Highest I've evr been! :p)

You are a liar. You do not have an invite, and never were sent an invite.

DeletedUser

You are a liar. You do not have an invite, and never were sent an invite.

Sorry, I was busy thinking about you guys. I meant an alliance called Spartan Warriors.( thanks for -rep.)

DeletedUser

Heh, as soon as i joined i noticed a lot of Havoc, got invited into Spartans, but joined someone else.