But we were talking about if he was joining, so I thought of that

DeletedUser

captureyl.jpg

Bring it!

*cue Rock music*

:cool:

Yay! We got a cool-ish mod.

DeletedUser

I haven't really heard good or bad things about you. When I say I'm glad we have you it means I'm glad we don't have one of the mods I don't like lol

DeletedUser31161

Ok lane your way better than some, at least you are trying to keep zakros clean rather than spammy and nasty like kanga's forums in troy. That is a HUGE job for him with those folks...I'll try and make it easy for you here :) Also I plusrepped you simply because lol

Ya but we in sparta keep our forum completly clean. With no hatred at all. Lol. I can barely read what i post over LMAO

DeletedUser

Well...When people start ignoring an order than that's what it comes down to. :) I'm sure your mod is strict for a reason. :)

~ Lane

DeletedUser

i just hope you dont give me silly warnings o_O

A warning from a mod generally means you did something against the rules and regulations. Just be glad they are warning you and not revoking your ability to post. Even if there is a corrupt mod doing warnings without a decent reason that is not Lane

DeletedUser

Hey Zakros ~

I will be your moderator for now. :)

I expect a little cooperation from you all to make this a fun and enjoyable forum..

I will not tolerate rule breaks and in most cases will handle them. :)

Follow ALL forum rules and we'll get along JUST fine!

I'm looking forward to reading these forums!

Happy Hunting!

~ Lane

Who are you again? :)

Ok lane your way better than some, at least you are trying to keep zakros clean rather than spammy and nasty like kanga's forums in troy. That is a HUGE job for him with those folks...I'll try and make it easy for you here :) Also I plusrepped you simply because lol

It's a lot easier than it used to be.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser31161

Thats because you dont put amy work into the job. Even i see your forum. You probably play 10 times more time on your worlds then here.

Jk lol :)

DeletedUser31161

Its too confusing. Thats why i just pretend why i know everything and go with the flow

DeletedUser15240

So you drew the short straw it would seem zakros forums :p. Nah I am only joking I am sure lane will be a great mod for you ;) (probably)