Announcement Your Moderator

DeletedUser31161

and make it awesome with my presence

so daz why are you hear

DeletedUser

I must say that this is my best experience on a forum here. It's also the 1st one I've seen that the mod didn't kill in a week.

DeletedUser

I must say that this is my best experience on a forum here. It's also the 1st one I've seen that the mod didn't kill in a week.

Hmm...Must not be doing my job then. Didn't you read in the rules? No fun allowed. :p

DeletedUser29066

Fun? Who's having fun? Just point me in the direction of the offending party and I'll take care of them for you. Definitely no fun allowed here Sir.:pro:

DeletedUser1405

Looks Left, Looks right, runs out giggles then jumps back into the cave.

DeletedUser

Welcome chrss!! Although its my first world its good to have you.

DeletedUser1405

I have played a lot of worlds and this is One of the best forums i have been in. The forums are active and we are allowed to chat(Within reason of course).

I nominate Chrss for Mod of the year.

DeletedUser

I umm second that? I'm only hesitant because I don't have much forum experience here, but he is cool I guess. IMO he's pretty much doing what a moderator is supposed to do. Keep things within reason and not go on a power trip. I still think we should be able to call people on grammar even though it's not pc. Seriously, I've spent many an hour on a forum and haven't seen anything near as bad as some of the stuff I've seen here. And that garbage coming from English English speakers! People say Americans are dumb sheesh

DeletedUser

The .en servers are international servers. Therefore, not everybody are native english speakers.

DeletedUser

The .en servers are international servers. Therefore, not everybody are native english speakers.

I understand that but so are Honda forums and I've seen better english out of undocumented workers than some of these kids. I do respect your point though and I'm just going to cringe in silence from now on.

DeletedUser31161

dang i wish we got Pushty. Chrss doesn't even mod our forums anymore even though he's on!

DeletedUser29066

Can I auction you off to the highest bidder and keep the proceeds?:p

DeletedUser31161

how about Hassan al-Sabbah. i have tons but they are useless