Announcement Your Moderator.

Lane

Hello Farsala ~

I will be your moderator. :)

If any of you have ideas for the world forum feel free to PM me.

Please remain within the rules, and I will keep my back seat position. :p

I plan to hear from you all and good luck to everyone!

~ Lane

DetroitLeprechaun

Actually, Lane is a red one. But I guess his avy makes him a purple one, the same color he turns if you choke him, cause he's a smurf

Lane

Hey now! I don't like people choking me and will get very unhappy!

& I'm smurf #1!!! How dare you try to undermine my rank and seniority within the Smurf community!

Lane

Naw. It's my internet. Keeps timing out so it'll say it didn't post yet it really did..lol

My bad and you can report if you wish.. :p

~ Lane

Grehab

Naw. It's my internet. Keeps timing out so it'll say it didn't post yet it really did..lol

My bad and you can report if you wish.. :p

~ Lane
surrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrre it is. so when i start swearing can i say its prodictive txt and be excused :p

Report as follows

World - farsala

your name - grehab

issue - Mod Lane double posting on ex forums, confusing other members and making them read poor written jokes twice.

Also lane should'nt be a smurf as blue clashes with his eyeliner :p

Lane

surrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrre it is. so when i start swearing can i say its prodictive txt and be excused :p

Report as follows

World - farsala

your name - grehab

issue - Mod Lane double posting on ex forums, confusing other members and making them read poor written jokes twice.

Also lane should'nt be a smurf as blue clashes with his eyeliner :p
Hehe..

Swearing and double posts are two different things. :p

Yay! I got a report JUST for me..I feel special!

Yeah. :/ I know that blue is just something else isn't it..Hmm.

Btw - Welcome to the Forums! :)

Grehab

Hehe..

Swearing and double posts are two different things. :p

Yay! I got a report JUST for me..I feel special!

Yeah. :/ I know that blue is just something else isn't it..Hmm.

Btw - Welcome to the Forums! :)
haha save the tongue for lozza its wasted on me.

actaully its not for you, its about you :D

haha this aint my first time posting i went under another name about 9 months ago :D not ill let u rack your brains and try work out who i am. :p

Lane

haha save the tongue for lozza its wasted on me.

actaully its not for you, its about you :D

haha this aint my first time posting i went under another name about 9 months ago :D not ill let u rack your brains and try work out who i am. :p

I was starting to wonder how you knew Lozza and I.. :D lol

Meh. My tongue is for everyone. I share quite well. :p

Hmm..Time for me to start using my head..You better tell me if I can't figure it out.

~ Lane

Grehab

I was starting to wonder how you knew Lozza and I.. :D lol

Meh. My tongue is for everyone. I share quite well. :p

Hmm..Time for me to start using my head..You better tell me if I can't figure it out.

~ Lane
that tongue is how we all end up with the cold look ur freezing u have went blue :)

oh i know loads of you. you lozza jenn vinkingr aider (who is also u) herb hotwings, ronoldb. Mr dont give a cluck jones i think u can work it out from there. if you cant tell from how i write well then you dont really know me

Lane

that tongue is how we all end up with the cold look ur freezing u have went blue :)

oh i know loads of you. you lozza jenn vinkingr aider (who is also u) herb hotwings, ronoldb. Mr dont give a cluck jones i think u can work it out from there. if you cant tell from how i write well then you dont really know me
Hahaha..Cold? What is that? I LOVE the cold! :D

You do realize it's been forever ago, right?! Just tell me pweezz?! I may even come over and watch a movie with you. :p The Notebook would be excellent. Hahahaha.