Announcement Your Moderator.

DeletedUser

Hello Farsala ~

I will be your moderator. :)

If any of you have ideas for the world forum feel free to PM me.

Please remain within the rules, and I will keep my back seat position. :p

I plan to hear from you all and good luck to everyone!

~ Lane

DeletedUser

Actually, Lane is a red one. But I guess his avy makes him a purple one, the same color he turns if you choke him, cause he's a smurf

DeletedUser

Hey now! I don't like people choking me and will get very unhappy!

& I'm smurf #1!!! How dare you try to undermine my rank and seniority within the Smurf community!

DeletedUser18132

Double poster!!!!!!:eek: and a mod... tsk tsk tsk... I feel like reporting you. :p

DeletedUser

Naw. It's my internet. Keeps timing out so it'll say it didn't post yet it really did..lol

My bad and you can report if you wish.. :p

~ Lane

DeletedUser

Naw. It's my internet. Keeps timing out so it'll say it didn't post yet it really did..lol

My bad and you can report if you wish.. :p

~ Lane

surrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrre it is. so when i start swearing can i say its prodictive txt and be excused :p

Report as follows

World - farsala

your name - grehab

issue - Mod Lane double posting on ex forums, confusing other members and making them read poor written jokes twice.

Also lane should'nt be a smurf as blue clashes with his eyeliner :p

DeletedUser

surrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrre it is. so when i start swearing can i say its prodictive txt and be excused :p

Report as follows

World - farsala

your name - grehab

issue - Mod Lane double posting on ex forums, confusing other members and making them read poor written jokes twice.

Also lane should'nt be a smurf as blue clashes with his eyeliner :p

Hehe..

Swearing and double posts are two different things. :p

Yay! I got a report JUST for me..I feel special!

Yeah. :/ I know that blue is just something else isn't it..Hmm.

Btw - Welcome to the Forums! :)

DeletedUser

Hehe..

Swearing and double posts are two different things. :p

Yay! I got a report JUST for me..I feel special!

Yeah. :/ I know that blue is just something else isn't it..Hmm.

Btw - Welcome to the Forums! :)

haha save the tongue for lozza its wasted on me.

actaully its not for you, its about you :D

haha this aint my first time posting i went under another name about 9 months ago :D not ill let u rack your brains and try work out who i am. :p

DeletedUser

haha save the tongue for lozza its wasted on me.

actaully its not for you, its about you :D

haha this aint my first time posting i went under another name about 9 months ago :D not ill let u rack your brains and try work out who i am. :p

I was starting to wonder how you knew Lozza and I.. :D lol

Meh. My tongue is for everyone. I share quite well. :p

Hmm..Time for me to start using my head..You better tell me if I can't figure it out.

~ Lane

DeletedUser

I was starting to wonder how you knew Lozza and I.. :D lol

Meh. My tongue is for everyone. I share quite well. :p

Hmm..Time for me to start using my head..You better tell me if I can't figure it out.

~ Lane

that tongue is how we all end up with the cold look ur freezing u have went blue :)

oh i know loads of you. you lozza jenn vinkingr aider (who is also u) herb hotwings, ronoldb. Mr dont give a cluck jones i think u can work it out from there. if you cant tell from how i write well then you dont really know me

DeletedUser

that tongue is how we all end up with the cold look ur freezing u have went blue :)

oh i know loads of you. you lozza jenn vinkingr aider (who is also u) herb hotwings, ronoldb. Mr dont give a cluck jones i think u can work it out from there. if you cant tell from how i write well then you dont really know me

Hahaha..Cold? What is that? I LOVE the cold! :D

You do realize it's been forever ago, right?! Just tell me pweezz?! I may even come over and watch a movie with you. :p The Notebook would be excellent. Hahahaha.