Announcement Your Moderator

DeletedUser3613

Heloooo Gela

Im pretty chilled and love to see a bit of banter, keep within the rules and we will all have a good time.

nuff said

DeletedUser

Ahhhh, I was wondering when you would come introduce yourself! Do we get to know some more about you? :)

DeletedUser3613

Well my name is dazlerr/ daz, I have been playing grepolis since its its birth settling in gamma after dabbling in the first two worlds, I played there for 2 years until recently.

I became an ingame mod for the first time just before xmas last year and then moved to the land of forum modding recently.

Im pretty approachable and am happy to answer questions so ask away ;)

DeletedUser

Awesome. I love having a friendly mod ^.^ (<---btw, they need to add a face for that)

I thought about applying to become a mod, but I decided against it. It sounds like a little too much commitment for me. Do you enjoy it?

DeletedUser3613

Modding is cool, i left the team once but rich kidnapped my puppy so im back ;)

DeletedUser31161

i'm watching you o_O

im%20watching%20you%20-%20copia.jpg

DeletedUser3613

LOL, well it looks like we could have a fun forum for this world, good to see we have a few new faces and some old ones (pingu) *sigh*

DeletedUser30490

lol definitely never seen you before :p

oh and gratz dazlerr on the promotion ;)
dont worry we will give you a hard time :D

DeletedUser

I'm new and cool...! Well, I'm new at least! Haha :p
Dazlerr, as long as you keep around an endless supply of cookies and milk, we'll be fine. However, once you run out of cookies, you might want to hide. I need cookies and milk to keep me calm :D

DeletedUser30490

lol can i offer you any type of coffee lea?

i have my own Barista :p

btw whats your IGN?
true true new but i dont know about the cool part :p