Announcement Your moderator

• Thread starter DeletedUser19042
  • Start date

DeletedUser

Great... anyway, do any of the forum mods actually play grepolis in-game? just asking.

WOW. Does everybody hate J? lol, I think it really doesn't matter who the forum mod is. lol

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser19042

Great... anyway, do any of the forum mods actually play grepolis in-game? just asking.

WOW. Does everybody hate J? lol, I think it really doesn't matter who the forum mod is. lol
Most mods do play Grepolis as well. Not all of them, but most. And they don't hate me. They pretend to hate me. But in reality they love me. ;)

ya they do even in-game mods play the game :)

and as for hating J ;) we all love him
NOT
JK
Especially you, don't you druvi?

DeletedUser

I know was just kidding anyway 28th april same as yours right also lane i dont want a war of Dragons vs smurfs...i get iced on my side..

Meh..Don't underestimate us...We're quite dangerous and if you THINK a dragon could help..go for it.. :D

Wait, what are we fighting over, again?

DeletedUser

Meh..Don't underestimate us...We're quite dangerous and if you THINK a dragon could help..go for it.. :D

Laney has phoenix aka he wins :p

DeletedUser

to see which side is better the smurfs or the dragons i got a crew..some say richard was a dragon so he is on my side...if he ever comes here...smurfs vs dragons round one...we win

phoneix is inactive mostly so smurfs are not always available anyway its on dragons vs smurfs world war....

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser19042

Wut you're talking about?

Gargamel.jpg