Announcement Your Modfather

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser3613

Looks like you guys got awesome settings and an awesome mod :p

Few things to remember ..... the rules must be followed at all times, infractions will be thrown like ninja stars if I have to ;)

King of the hill is the devil and under no circumstances should we start one here ;)

And last but not least on weekends I am mostly a dinosaur so behave please as i find it hard to type with my reptilian fingers :)

Have fun

DeletedUser16429

King of the hill is the devil and under no circumstances should we start one here ;)

Lets go play also finally your doing some work daz, i just thought you wanted to be a mod because dazlerr in red looks cool

DeletedUser17045

King of the Hill shall commence in 12 hours. Great game, don'tchya think? ;)

EDIT: HOW AWKWARD! Richard beat me to it. Oh well, we'll start again in approximately 11 hours and 59 minutes.

DeletedUser3613

LOL, all king of the hill threads will be treated with contempt and shut quicker than a stinky fridge.

Why would you guys need to beat each other off an imaginary hill when you can travel half an ocean by CS on your super awesome dream settings server !!

DeletedUser17045

Valid point. However, friendly banter in the forum is just as fun. ;)

DeletedUser3613

Banter i don't mind and may even get involved, king of the hill is a forum's way of admitting defeat ;)

Richard

Strategos
King of the Hill shall commence in 12 hours. Great game, don'tchya think? ;)

EDIT: HOW AWKWARD! Richard beat me to it. Oh well, we'll start again in approximately 11 hours and 59 minutes.

300full.jpg

DeletedUser

i think i'll behave, don't wanna be hadouken'd by the dazzler :O

DeletedUser3613

I have always been more of a tiger uppercutter pyth ;)

Still try and behave though ;)

DeletedUser

Looks like you guys got awesome settings and an awesome mod :p
let us be the judge of that last part ;)

Few things to remember ..... the rules must be followed at all times, infractions will be thrown like ninja stars if I have to ;)

isn't threatening with violence (throwing ninja stars at people) also aginst the rules? ;)

DeletedUser6156

The quote does not say that the ninja stars will be thrown at people but that infractions will be given out like ninja stars ie incredibly fast and accurate.

Nice attempt at twisting his words though, looks like Daz will have fun.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

The quote does not say that the ninja stars will be thrown at people but that infractions will be given out like ninja stars ie incredibly fast and accurate.

Nice attempt at twisting his words though, looks like Daz will have fun.

depends on how you want to read it, ninja stars are ment to hurt people and damage them, so the infractions have the same purpose? you could also read it like that ;) That is the point, people don't always read what the writer means, but normal players are punished for that..... ;)

DeletedUser

Daz i told you i'd be spamming this world's forum in advance lol i actually joined this world

Status
Not open for further replies.