Your Most Absurd Loss or Capture

• Thread starter BigYellowBananer
  • Start date

DeletedUser

Basically post your most Absurd loss or capture of a city.

Ex: (Mine)

So i get into this prolonged fight over island dominance. It goes on for 3 weeks, me and this other guy are in a stalemate. So Christmas comes around, and i decide im going to take a break. So my computer is lagging because of the snow outside, and I THOUGHT i hit the vacation mode etc. So after a week, I come back on with my city of 5k points, and notice this guy has a city whom had almost 1000 points less when i left, now has a city of around 8k points (k = 1000 so 8*k = 8000), So i say wait, where did my army go....Next thing you know I get a message, and blah blah blah he sends this massive wave of units.....And wouldnt you know it, the game i guess glitched, or something, and my militie ended up fighting off around 500+ units, long story short, My militia saved my life, which I captured his city the next say....he was lets say "angry" <-- in use of better terms

DeletedUser17564

I've never had an absurd loss or capture but I once saved a city from 400 hops with just 6 swords, 3 chariots and some militia, unfortunateley I didn't kill of the CS so he just resent it.