Your new mod

DeletedUser

Hey NU, I am your new mod. My ign is durmanush123 and I will be playing Byzantium when it's released. If you need anything just send me a message. As long as you stick to the rules, I am sure we will get on just fine.

Have fun - Durm.

DeletedUser

We seem to get new mods every other month... Hope you will last longer then the last one :)

Welcome to the quiet forums of Nu :)

DeletedUser

This is where they send people for a break when the other forums are getting too much. It's like when you get a sabbatical to the quiet section of the office where you can spend all day playing Grepolis.

DeletedUser

Welcome mate... Gee, your gonna have your work cut out for you here... ;)

DeletedUser

Welcome mate... Gee, your gonna have your work cut out for you here... ;)

(chuckle), seems rather quite here :p If anyone has any suggestions on how we could make this forum more lively don't hesitate to pm me.

-Durm.

DeletedUser

What did you do to get sent here? lol, it use to be a lot more lively.

DeletedUser

(chuckle), seems rather quite here :p If anyone has any suggestions on how we could make this forum more lively don't hesitate to pm me.

-Durm.

Our last mod tried to do a POTM - Yet half the contestants got disqualified, so I think we have to say it was a draw or make a retry with clear rules.

I think the main reason why it is quiet here is because many players are leaving Nu and many don't even bother to read main forums.

Maybe we should start some kind of a competition to gather ideas on how to get new players to start Nu...

DeletedUser

I am planning on starting a POTM soon. And as for players reading the forums then prehaps we could try to find a way of getting current NU players more involved here (POTM should help) and I'm sure that we can find other ways to get new members.

-Durm.

DeletedUser18132

137 posts and mod??:eek::eek::eek::eek: Although on the other hand, Sirloin has 24 posts and is mod.

DeletedUser

If it has no awesome then you can't be an awesome mod :D

-Durm.

DeletedUser

The Whole Fam Damily

Yeah it's really quiet around here. World Nu itself, seems to be settling into a quiet retirement home by geezers squatting it since day one.
Unless you decide to arbitrarily destroy another alliance. I guess with it being sooo slow, you really have to be creative in killing the time you have. But I digress....Does the Nu Forum Mod have something awesome in mind to break the lull?

player.png
buttfungus Lord of
bbcode_town.png
Your Mama has spoken..

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

"Break the lull?"

Hmm..Did you mean "Break the Rule?" If so you broke a rule in your post. ;) FYI. lol.

DeletedUser

If you don't play Nu then why do you post on the forums?

DeletedUser

The Whole Fam Damily

It would be Beta(-8) for everybody if you could just find another world to play in. If you had started a city in a 2.0 world you could have been trolling for pumpkins right now...:eek:

player.png
buttfungus Lord of
bbcode_town.png
Your Mama has spoken..