Your New Mod

DeletedUser31161

yup intimidated by a guy named Pushty. never heard of you. are you new or something?

DeletedUser

Pushty is the name of my cat and I've just come over from five years of Tribal Wars. :p

Bet I was playing this genre of game before you! ;)

DeletedUser

Mr P, when I say something, I'm ALWAYS right :p And it can never be edited, for it will then be wrong!

DeletedUser29066

no bionight its called :nobody applies for the job

Even if that were correct, and I don't believe it is, then whose fault is that? Certainly not Pushty's. It's the same here as in the alliance forums. Some people step up and get involved right away, some take a little time to get warmed up, and some sit back and watch and never have a single thing to say. Pushty is in that first category and I have no doubt he deserves the job.

DeletedUser

Dear Pushty,

I apologize in advance for my alliance mates...

I'm sure that the battle you are about to enter is going to be more intense and difficult than any which occur on the server...

It was apparently too much for the last mod...

DeletedUser

Dear Pushty,

I apologize in advance for my alliance mates...

I'm sure that the battle you are about to enter is going to be more intense and difficult than any which occur on the server...

It was apparently too much for the last mod...

We grilled the last one back on the first day! Damn I felt sorry for him but he cheered himself up by deleting our posts haha

DeletedUser

Ah man we have a mod now? I liked when Baudin came in banned somebody then left. That guy doesn't take any prisoners lol

DeletedUser

Hehe, that's quite all right & thanks. :)

Richard's telling porkies, we have no lives. You lot are my babies now! ;)