2=Pergamum, DIA or Dark Wolves
3=hmm 0 :p
4=neither
5=Steak
6=none don't eat them
7=Muay Thai
8=Halo 3

not bothering with the rest ;)

Ahh so are you still playing Idalium? As of right now I am in Apathetic:)

Nakierza

<b>King Andromeda</b>
Nevermind lol, I see your name in Dark Wolves. Well as of right now KoM is trying to take one of my cities, and they are failing at it pretty baddly.

DeletedUser30967

Welcome!! I will try to keep my spamz under control. *crosses fingers behind back*

DeletedUser39847

Nevermind lol, I see your name in Dark Wolves. Well as of right now KoM is trying to take one of my cities, and they are failing at it pretty baddly.

:D they are an interesting bunch...gave me an attacker of the day award a few days ago :D

Welcome!! I will try to keep my spamz under control. *crosses fingers behind back*

:D:D thank you :p

DeletedUser

WOAH! Gone two days and got two new mods...
Whats Happening to this World!!!:p

DeletedUser23986

Hello forum goers,
I have no problem with topical banter and as long as posts are in good taste while staying within the Rules. Short and sweet.

Any questions just ask :)

SW
a silly little question,
does ANY mod has problems if posts are in good taste and within the rules? :p

DeletedUser

Is it now a fashionable thing to change your name when you become a mod? :(

DeletedUser

Ok... I have a serious question... What is your opinion on this statement...

You may not take over another account if you are giving this one away. In order for you to take over an account, you must delete your current account.
Please let me know how you would like to proceed.

Is this true?

DeletedUser5819

Sounds like you got that in a ticket. Why would it not be true?

You can read the rules by clicking on the Ingame Rules link, just below the banner at the top of this page.

DeletedUser

There is something EXTREEMLY fishy going on here. Wanted another moderators opinion before i move on from this. I REALLY can't believe that it would be IMPOSSIBLE to give my account to a smaller player when i take a bigger players account.