Your new mod!

J.n.c 1993

Strategos
Hey everyone,

I am your amazing new friendly moderator! ;) Some of you may know me, if you do, then oh... lol. I will be watching over you all like God. Behave and be good!

You can call me James/Jay or Mr.Mod... whatever you feel like :p if you want to get to know me more then please feel free to message me or write on my profile, whatever one suits you best. Remember to treat each other with respect and please keep the spamming to a minimum!

Have fun and happy hunting!

-James

DeletedUser32029

Oh no! Just kidding, glad to have you here lol. Have fun moderating this ghostly forum.

Jay nysa forum is too boring...so when two people abuses each other, please don't stop them.

DeletedUser30490

new mod already deleting posts:(
atleast i think it was you

DeletedUser

new mod already deleting posts:(
atleast i think it was you

If they were deleted, I am sure they were removed for a good reason. Feel free to message him if you have an inquiry. :)

DeletedUser7384

Maybe I did, maybe I didn't... My memory is a little fuzzy these days.

Talking of fuzzy memory, I seem to remember a guy with a name like yours who caused trouble for the moderators back in the days of ETA. I must be mistaken. ;)

DeletedUser

new mod! returned to this game after 6 month...do u ban people or are u the nice guy?

anyway good luck..by new mod I meant new to me

DeletedUser

Hey James good to see you again has been a while, guess should have know you'd be hanging around here more then in the game, hehe.
smiley_emoticons_saufen.gif