Your new mod!

DeletedUser

jnc STEEL TITANS RULE ;) :p i'm sure your fuzzy memory will recall that from eta lol

J.n.c 1993

Strategos
Yep... TST formerly known as my TE.

Do you play in Nysa? If not... GET OUT OF MY FORUM! :p Leave us a message on my profile if you like.

James

DeletedUser

James,just asking,you mod the forum only or you are also the ingame mod too for the server?
Just curious,don't play here.

J.n.c 1993

Strategos
What he said ^

It is against the rules for a forum moderator to mod the external world forum and play the same world ingame.

DeletedUser

Hey everyone,

I am your amazing new friendly moderator! ;) Some of you may know me, if you do, then oh... lol. I will be watching over you all like God. Behave and be good!

You can call me James/Jay or Mr.Mod... whatever you feel like :p if you want to get to know me more then please feel free to message me or write on my profile, whatever one suits you best. Remember to treat each other with respect and please keep the spamming to a minimum!

Have fun and happy hunting!

-James

Friendly huh?

DeletedUser19396

Hello James,

I remember you from back in the Eta days

DeletedUser20889

When are we getting another 3-3 revolt world ? Or faster since we've never had one

This world Nysa was the last one to be released in April and its been won. Can we not get the next one on the go already ?

DeletedUser

When are we getting another 3-3 revolt world ? Or faster since we've never had one

This world Nysa was the last one to be released in April and its been won. Can we not get the next one on the go already ?

noo nooooo, nooooooo, first conquest world, then then can think about revolt!
Seriously I can not wait much longer! I have problems with patience! I demand conquest world!

J.n.c 1993

Strategos
I'm sorry but I do not know any info regarding when new worlds will be released. The next world is most likely to be conquest though.