Your new mod!

J.n.c 1993

Strategos
I used to get infraction points for correcting peoples grammar... And now we have mods doing it, apebble did the same thing last week... What has Grepolis come to...

That's because he asked for it, I wouldn't do it randomly for no reason :p

Aicy

Strategos
Wait... Why is it on the second half of the previous page (I use 40 posts a page) all the Join Date, Location and Post count things are in bold?

DeletedUser40747

welcome james , but seems like this forums are very much inactive ;(

DeletedUser23986

I have heard the term 'Mad', but whats a mod? :heh:

it sounds similar to bot, are these some sort of malicious programs to delete my nice and friendly posts? :supermad:

DeletedUser31385

I have heard the term 'Mad', but whats a mod? :heh:

it sounds similar to bot, are these some sort of malicious programs to delete my nice and friendly posts? :supermad:

Mod means Minions of Daedalus.

DeletedUser

erm... they is not ladies james... how many times have i told you... stop taking that dihydrogen oxide, it is very harmful.

J.n.c 1993

Strategos
Ok ladies...

I'm away till Sunday, on a road trip with the lads in France at the moment. Be good and try not to miss me ;) I'll try and see if I can get on! Probably won't...

Have a good un,
James

DeletedUser28898

Speaking of mods, how is it that Innogames allows a player to play in the same world he moderates? Not much conflict of interest, is there? Its no wonder that player has as many cities as they do. Then again, this never has been a game with a level playing field. If you're willing to spend enough money, you can do just about whatever you want.

DeletedUser33530

Speaking of mods, how is it that Innogames allows a player to play in the same world he moderates?
They don't. In-game mods can't play in worlds they moderate and I don't think forum mods can either but they have no control over things in-game anyway.

DeletedUser28898

Well, I know for a fact that a player in Olynthus sent in a support ticket, and the mod responding was a player in the same world, but a different alliance. Hardly seems fair.

J.n.c 1993

Strategos
Wouldn't be any point in repeating what CoD just said...

For a moment there, I thought you was referring to me, I don't play Olynthus or any world at the moment.

Several mods have different ingame names to there moderator name just so you know...

DeletedUser33530

Well, I know for a fact that a player in Olynthus sent in a support ticket, and the mod responding was a player in the same world, but a different alliance. Hardly seems fair.

Well then you don't know it as a fact cause that can't happen. They probably just had similar names and somewhere someone got them mixed up.