Your new mod!

DeletedUser28898

Actually, I now know of two players that had support tickets dealt with by the same moderator, and the moderator has the identical name as the in-game player. And its too unusual of a name to not be the same person. Any kind of appeal to that moderator is useless, no matter the facts. I won't discuss what the issue they sent a ticket on was, because its not allowed here. Lets just say its like the NFL. If the commissioner suspends a player, the players appeal is heard by guess who, the commissioner. Little or no chance of that being overturned. At least the NFL finally got it right and got an outside arbitrator to handle appeals.

So no, CoD, its not similar names, its the same player. I've seen the support tickets. Then again, we all know players break the rules in a server. It only seems logical that some player would take the next step and break the rules at a higher level.

Last edited by a moderator:

J.n.c 1993

Strategos
Actually, I now know of two players that had support tickets dealt with by the same moderator, and the moderator has the identical name as the in-game player. And its too unusual of a name to not be the same person. Any kind of appeal to that moderator is useless, no matter the facts. I won't discuss what the issue they sent a ticket on was, because its not allowed here. Lets just say its like the NFL. If the commissioner suspends a player, the players appeal is heard by guess who, the commissioner. Little or no chance of that being overturned. At least the NFL finally got it right and got an outside arbitrator to handle appeals.

So no, CoD, its not similar names, its the same player. I've seen the support tickets. Then again, we all know players break the rules in a server. It only seems logical that some player would take the next step and break the rules at a higher level.

Fair enough. If you suspect of someone breaking the rules even if they're a mod, then please report it to the support team or message the senior mods about this, that'll be Baudin Toolan or Richard. End of.

DeletedUser33530

Mod's name please?

Also I have done 3 appeals myself and none took over 2 days. Appeals are frankly too easy if you are patience and reasonable.
Yes it would make sense that mods might break rules too but with so many people like you getting mad at them for things they dont even do, I think they would get caught pretty easily if they did do something wrong.

DeletedUser28898

Fair enough. If you suspect of someone breaking the rules even if they're a mod, then please report it to the support team or message the senior mods about this, that'll be Baudin Toolan or Richard. End of.

Thanks for the info.

DeletedUser28898

Mod's name please?

Also I have done 3 appeals myself and none took over 2 days. Appeals are frankly too easy if you are patience and reasonable.
Yes it would make sense that mods might break rules too but with so many people like you getting mad at them for things they dont even do, I think they would get caught pretty easily if they did do something wrong.

Never had a problem with dealing with mods either. Then again, I don't break the rules.

DeletedUser33530

Never had a problem with dealing with mods either. Then again, I don't break the rules.

I don't either. That's what made the appeals so quick.

Now back to my question that I can only assume you purposely ignored cause you don't have an answer for it. What's the mods name, or were you just making stuff up?

DeletedUser

revolt is for godly whores.