Your new mod!

J.n.c 1993

Strategos
Hello ladies and gentlemen,

I'm your new forum moderator for world Mochlos, taking over from Sasukepran. Please be careful with me, I can be mean ;)

Just call me James or Mr. Mod, whatever suits you best hehe. I'll be monitoring this forum as my 3rd forum to watch over you all like God :p

Feel free to post and tell me more about yourselves and I would look forward to it. Can someone please give me an insight on the adventures of Mochlos Ingame?

Your sexy mod,
James :cool:

Last edited:

DeletedUser

im rockys i played with u in eta and u hated me something mad i hope you still hate me as CR kicked ur in war

J.n.c 1993

Strategos
Highly inaccurate. Poor attempt to try and wind me up Rocky Balboa ;) all in the past anyway.

This forum doesn't seem very active, you scaring everyone off it as usual?

DeletedUser27128

Hello jnc, nice to meet you. This world is about to get really interesting, with WW just round the corner and major wars brewing up :D

As for introductions, I'm sorry I can't give you mine, secret agents are not supposed to blabber about themselves ;) :p

Hops you enjoy moderating us (although there is not much to do).

DeletedUser47940

Hi JNC, when im not blowing bubbles in the bath I am riding my bike in the park.

That is all.

DeletedUser42584

Hello

Dear MR MOD, this server has become a joke. Pacific Rim or any other alliance hasnt had a serious attempt on a MFW wonder City in months. In fact MFW has successfully taken more enemy WW cities than the enemy has failed tries. My alliance brethren and I would not so upset with your employer if our enemies were involved in attacking us instead of busy helping each other gain more attacking points. Thats sad. Another thing is...THIS WORLD SHOULD BE CLOSED FOR JOINING. How are you letting people quit, then rejoin and relocate. There should be several end game adjustments. I understand once the player count reaches 300 the clock begins to tick...Fine and dandy but that isnt going to happen for sometime if you keep letting people rejoin this world. What should be added to future worlds is a clock that tracks the overall Battle points thoughout the game once the wonders have been built. If a certain amount isnt met over a period of time...weeks,month whatever, the clock should tick Players are just founding cities and doing festivals,olympics, and still buying CP. By thre way Im almost tempted to go on a fould laced rant just to see if you read this. If there is no reply I just may do so Personally the way they have allowed this game to drag on...I wouldnt doubt that you play for PR

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser42584

Going to leave a message here everyday for you my friend..... How about cleaning up the accounts, there are a few dead accounts and a few players havent had any BP or growth in months......MONTHS come on dude. You do realize the needless dragging on of this world in the shameless attempt for more money has cost this franchise quite a few quality players that have played for almost 5 years and by doing so helped them get to where they are now. Me being one of them, will never play grepo again. This world has been OVER for 7 months..and that being generous on our enemies parts. Their is NO way they can build a wonder...not just 4 or 7.