Announcement Your New Moderator

DeletedUser31385

Hello! I am glad to have become your moderator. I will be cleaning some things up around here in the near future. Please, do not break the rules.

DeletedUser31385

Also, if anyone sees something, report it and I will deal with it.

Zarun-

Strategos
I don't see why some posts were removed, like my gif.

I'd actually prefer a warning/infraction if my posts get removed so I know what I did and not to do it again.

Doing it stealth is not a good way to moderate imo.

DeletedUser27128

Because GIF's are not allowed on the forum, apparently.

DeletedUser

I don't see why some posts were removed, like my gif.

I'd actually prefer a warning/infraction if my posts get removed so I know what I did and not to do it again.

Doing it stealth is not a good way to moderate imo.

Absolutely . If a mod edits a post s/he should state the reason for the edit. You are mods not NSA or MI6 agents ( with the exception of the exemplary Commander Bond , who is not a mod but is an officer on OHMSS, of course ;) ).

Let me congratulate figgy for his new role. I just hope that you don't turn out to be someone whose name I won't mention but when you drop him in a pond he goes...plop :D

DeletedUser

Hello! I am glad to have become your moderator. I will be cleaning some things up around here in the near future. Please, do not break the rules.

Look out everybody. They have "The Spammanator" a mod. Congrats Fig ;)

DeletedUser

Ladies and Gentlemen Inno are shortly to bring out the first live streaming tv show about some random grepo player whose dream finally comes true... starring figgy in....
tumblr_inline_nlkcikm6Zs1sond6s_500.jpg

:D :D :D