Announcement Your new tyrant

• Thread starter DeletedUser39847
  • Start date

DeletedUser39847

Greetings minions,

For those who don't know I am Mr Muay-Thai (Swarren). I will be taking over as your new moderator. I have no problem with banter and arguments relating to Grepolis...

I even allow a small amount of spam (yes i'm so kind)

So keep the forum active or I will haunt you all....literally I will haunt you :D Any questions just ask.

Regards

SW

DeletedUser

Good luck, Swarren. This is a loud bunch... *chuckles*

DeletedUser37948

The politics of this world at present are not going to produce much livley debate things are quite polarised and I feel that leaders are keeping a low profile so as not to inflame situations.

maybe whats needed for this forum to come alive is some more provocative personalities to post seems we are all so refined we have fallen asleep LOl

DeletedUser

Oh god!!!!!

Your everywhere and I congratulated you once before that's as far as my kindness goes :p

Hope everyone enjoys driving swarren mad. For tips on how to do so please contact snowy ;)

DeletedUser39847

Good luck, Swarren. This is a loud bunch... *chuckles*

Thank you liam...oh good I like a loud bunch :D

The politics of this world at present are not going to produce much livley debate things are quite polarised and I feel that leaders are keeping a low profile so as not to inflame situations.

maybe whats needed for this forum to come alive is some more provocative personalities to post seems we are all so refined we have fallen asleep LOl

Well i'm a provocative personality so i'll do my grepostat's research and see if we can sort something out ;) :D

Oh god!!!!!

Your everywhere and I congratulated you once before that's as far as my kindness goes :p

Hope everyone enjoys driving swarren mad. For tips on how to do so please contact snowy ;)

:D:Dthank you...i think

DeletedUser

retract all ya want
I'm in destruction mode!!!!!!!!!! :cool:

DeletedUser5819

Maybe you should meet up in person. I am sure you could make it work between you :x

DeletedUser5819

/dutifully picks up 127654 tiny pieces of line, and gets out the pritt stick :(

DeletedUser5819

Nono, that's no one expects a Tommy until it comes a knockin.