Announcement Your new tyrant

• Thread starter DeletedUser39847
  • Start date

DeletedUser

methinks there are to many convo's going on here, i will fix it.

stop screwing busses with pushty.
stop trying to be a shrink
your small enough already :D

DeletedUser

safe to say I've never fallen under a bus will remember to watch out...!

Tyrant is quiet I'd be worried, no good can come of it

DeletedUser39847

:D:D

why do my threads always end up like this :D

My next one will be a locked announcement :p

DeletedUser19042

Why even make them if you don't want reply on it? It's a known fact that introduction threads get spammed.

DeletedUser5819

Then all your threads would be dead. Surely it is better that you raise some interest :)

DeletedUser19042

Then all your threads would be dead. Surely it is better that you raise some interest :)

Indeed. Let the people get to know you, and like you. And you'll most likely have an active forum. :p

DeletedUser

he gets plenty of interest...

Locked is no good tis boring, I DONT LIKE BORING!

DeletedUser5819

What Jor said :)

I think the spam is a clear sign that we have warmed to you ;)

DeletedUser39847

Why even make them if you don't want reply on it? It's a known fact that introduction threads get spammed.

To let the members know their mod :p

I rather the actual game thread to be active rather than an intro thread...surely that makes better sense...i think :D

Indeed. Let the people get to know you, and like you. And you'll most likely have an active forum. :p

a forum's activity is determined by the happenings in-game...not about how much the mod can spam :p

he gets plenty of interest...

Locked is no good tis boring, I DONT LIKE BORING!

:D yes my dear :p

DeletedUser19042

a forum's activity is determined by the happenings in-game...not about how much the mod can spam :p

Are you absolutely sure?

You say that a forum with a harsh mod, that doesn't allow any forms of going off topic, or a little joke but with a lot happening will be more active than a forum with a relaxed mod (like you) and the same amount of activity?

You should definitely rethink that, because I've seen the opposite. lol

Of course, I must admit it's not always like that, and the 'ingame happenings' do play a large role...but sometimes the mod has a great influence on the forum's activity.

DeletedUser5819

I rather the actual game thread to be active rather than an intro thread...surely that makes better sense...i think :D
Are they mutually exclusive?
Who said the mod had to spam? :D
A forum's activity can be determined as much by the activity and genius of the mod as the happenings ingame. Look to FONTS for proof of that, I think it was Chi perhaps.

DeletedUser19042

A forum's activity can be determined as much by the activity and genius of the mod as the happenings ingame. Look to FONTS for proof of that, I think it was Chi perhaps.

That's what I was looking for. :D

DeletedUser

well in one world I can think of there's more action on the externals than the ingame world and its nothing to do with how the mod is more rather people like venting and chatting and having a laugh soooooo I think its down to who plays in that world and how active they are on these forums??

Mods get a hard time