Your opinion on fair game play?

DeletedUser

So, what is your opinion of fair game play? Was this fair? Here's the scenario:

Alpha Centuri sends you an message asking if they invite you to their alliance would you be interested.

You send them back a message saying yes (although it took 24 hours to read and decide).

They then attack you and take over your strongest village instead of sending you the invite.

So, this is was, but is that fair play?

DeletedUser

i Guess im not the only one from jersey on here

But no its not fair but who ever said life or grepolis was suppose to be

DeletedUser

Its a war game, you should defend your cities. I think it was just mis-communication within the alliance.

DeletedUser

Within the rules it says "creating a fun and fair environment for players". That is neither fun nor fair.

DeletedUser

you need the whole paragraph and not just one sentance. I am pretty certain that is a "conclusion/summary" to the rules.

Acts of treachery are part of war. Maybe they were going to invite you, but scouted you and found you had very few troops or a poor city build. Or maybe they wanted a response sooner... or maybe it was a feeler message.

DeletedUser22940

Did you have plans against them? Did their conversation to you effect your plans against them? Did you divert your defense because of this conversation? Why did it take you 24 hours? Did you leave another alliance to join them and then they struck?

Plain and simple, they changed their mind and decided you would be a better conquer than recruit. You should have defended.

DeletedUser

original :p i give this to you because my sleeping habbits differ from others so gl trying to get me off guard espically with phone app

DeletedUser

I kno :D

last time i got cought i was right across from computer but women where distracting me

DeletedUser

Hmmm.... I'll bribe someone when i wantz your cities then :p

DeletedUser

The guy has no intention to invite you into their Alliance, he was just testing you for whether you are online or offline.