Top 12 Your opinon on the top 5 alliances.

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser47020

This is where you can say your opinion about the top 5 alliances, post weather you like them or hate them or you just think there a MRA.

1. Demon legion
2. The fallen
3. Nordic Warriors
4. Berzerkerz
5. dominating rising

Post your opinion:)

PS.
If you don't want to hear the truth of the people then don't read. Also if you don't like this thread.... I DONT CARE:)

DeletedUser40642

Should i spell it out for you? There is already a thread of opinions on alliances.
Yes, you've unlocked a life achievement and got your alliance to the top 5, we get it.. good for you.
What i don't get is why are you acting like a baboon showing your bare butt all over the place with your chest pumped up?

Chill, most of us here did it several times during their grepo time and it's not something you can brag about in the externals..

Now please be a sport, if you want to rate alliances go to the official top 12 thread and do that.

Apologies if i've offended you somehow.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser43325

I'm now just curious to see how many different varieties of "top 5 alliance" based threads he can create.

DeletedUser32250

I'm now just curious to see how many different varieties of "top 5 alliance" based threads he can create.

The alliance based version is limited. Well, more limited than the individual ones.

Top 5 Rowers.
Top 5 Brick Layers.
Top 5 Silver Miners.
Top 5 Lumberjacks.
Top 5 Manticore Handlers.
Top 5 Message Deliverers.
Top 5 Internet Suppliers within Olynthus.
Top 5 Chefs.
Top 5 People that you, as a lord, love <3.
Top 5 Guards.
Top 5 Crane Workers.
Top 5 Academic Professors.
Top 5 Light bulb fitters for your lighthouse.

Want More?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser46416

This is just a bad thread... no offense. In MY opinion, it should be gone.

J.n.c 1993

Strategos
Right,

Due to there being a normal top 12 thread that is by far more popular than this, as stated there is no need for this thread. So without further ado... CLOSED!

Status
Not open for further replies.