Your Thoughts on the world

DeletedUser

I know that Murkins posted something like this before, but it's been awhile. Now that we're deeper into the server, let's see what everyone thinks!

Simply respond with your answers to the following questions:

1. Who do you think is the best alliance leader?
2. Who is the worst alliance leader?
3. What alliance is the most overrated?
4. What alliance is the most underrated?
5. If you could infiltrate any alliance and obtain founder rights, effectively dissolving it, which one would you choose?
6. Who is the biggest noob in the entire server?
7. Who is the biggest noob on the external forums?
8. How do you think gregflint managed to get so many cities so quickly?
9. What is your favorite thread on the external forums, and who is your favorite poster?
10. If you were the founder of The Archangels, what would you do?

My answers coming soon!

DeletedUser

1. Who do you think is the best alliance leader? The Leaders of Chaos Brigade, took a nothing alliance and became number 1.
2. Who is the worst alliance leader? Whoever runs AA, seriously, what were they thinking >.<
3. What alliance is the most overrated? Legion of Chaos, dethroned while barely spilling any blood.
4. What alliance is the most underrated? Chaos Brigade (before they became top 10, they had 5 of the top 10 attackers slots, and #1 attacker since dang near day 1)
5. If you could infiltrate any alliance and obtain founder rights, effectively dissolving it, which one would you choose? Elysium
6. Who is the biggest noob in the entire server? nodcrush
7. Who is the biggest noob on the external forums? nodcrush
8. How do you think gregflint managed to get so many cities so quickly? Money/Gold (Seriously)
9. What is your favorite thread on the external forums, and who is your favorite poster? These forums suck, and no one.
10. If you were the founder of The Archangels, what would you do? Cry in a corner.

DeletedUser

Very entertaining response! What a way to enter the forums!

1. Who do you think is the best alliance leader? Either me or The Obliterator
2. Who is the worst alliance leader? Deadly4000
3. What alliance is the most overrated? Renegades
4. What alliance is the most underrated? Snapping Turtles
5. If you could infiltrate any alliance and obtain founder rights, effectively dissolving it, which one would you choose? The Army of Gondor
6. Who is the biggest noob in the entire server? jabberthegreat
7. Who is the biggest noob on the external forums? Deadly4000
8. How do you think gregflint managed to get so many cities so quickly? Tons of gold, more than Cobra47
9. What is your favorite thread on the external forums, and who is your favorite poster? The Renegades Recruiting, and The Obliterator
10. If you were the founder of The Archangels, what would you do? Condense my alliance by giving outlying players away to more local alliances.

DeletedUser

1. Who do you think is the best alliance leader? I so not like to toot my own horn but toot toot lol and of course my bro DetroitLeprechaun got his act right. Also Head Bender my co founder he is my go to guy when I am stuck with a hard decision.
2. Who is the worst alliance leader? Deadly4000 he is so bad at it I am starting to wonder if anyone in his alliance even acknowledges he is there.
3. What alliance is the most overrated? Renegades
4. What alliance is the most underrated? I am expecting to see great things from Snapping Turtles while other might be sleeping on them I got my eyes open.
5. If you could infiltrate any alliance and obtain founder rights, effectively dissolving it, which one would you choose? Knights of Honor
6. Who is the biggest noob in the entire server? Ibettison
7. Who is the biggest noob on the external forums? Deadly4000 hands down
8. How do you think gregflint managed to get so many cities so quickly? Gold of course
9. What is your favorite thread on the external forums, and who is your favorite poster? The Renegades Recruiting is the best when it comes to getting a good laugh, and detroitLeprechaun if you want an entertaining yet insightful conversation.
10. If you were the founder of The Archangels, what would you do? Start from scratch keeping in mind the benefits to the alliance in the long run. Keep members close to the each other.

DeletedUser29066

That colony ship in your harbor. Wassup Hassan?

Children should be seen and not heard .. LOL:p

I look forward to a newspaper in Hyper .. it might make it just a tiny bit more interesting

DeletedUser

First Amendment FTW

I'm sending out interview members right now. Check your inbox!