Here your top 3 alliance..

For me , :

1-Enter the dragon
2-Bankters ooO
3-Born To Kill

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Thats not biased...

My top 3 (not including my alliance and brothers)

1. Enter the Dragon
2. Ooo The Banksters ooO
3. DOwners

DeletedUser25060

My top 3
1. Enter The Dragon
2. DOwners
3. alies - Just to mix it up, lol, a 175 point city is definitely something to be feared

DeletedUser

Once again I cannot give a completely unbiased opinion, but I would put our good friends Enter the Dragon and Ooo The Banksters ooO in that top three. To not sound concieted I'll put someone other than my alliance in the top 3, leaving me with only one real option, the "of Hades" conglomerate. If they perform seamlessly they are going to be very powerful. We do appreciate the recognition that DOwners is getting though, and thank you for that recognition.

DeletedUser

3. alies - Just to mix it up, lol, a 175 point city is definitely something to be feared

You just wait, Village. Give alies three weeks tops and they'll be ruling the world.

My top three have to be:

1. Enter The Dragon
2. Ooo The Banksters ooO
3. DOwners

DeletedUser22343

1. Enter The Dragon
2. Ooo The Banksters ooO
3. I will be conceded and put my alliance :) Rise of the Dragon

DeletedUser

Agree with most of the above ETD and Banksters look pretty progressive. I'd keep an eye on Ghost of Hades though, they could surprise a few.

DeletedUser

most of the alliances mentioned here don't exist and most people who posted here gave up this world

DeletedUser

do see that, lot of the old chatty posters are gone and some alliances has changed name back

DeletedUser

I'll go over top alliances and some wars that i know of
The Haze: picked up some former DOwners, doing very well in terms of points, ABP and BP, have active players. Seem to engage is some sort of war, but it's too early to tell how far they will go.

Reborn: also known as Bankster alliances, they got good guys, top alliance at the moment. They are assaulting Game Kings and taking their cities at will.

Rise of the Dragon: have some good players and some that are not so good. Some of their top guys are not playing here any more for various reasons=( RotD and its academy are kicking my butt right now and even took a couple of cities from us. Mostly inactives, but still gotta give em credit.

DFA: all i can say is they are one big alliance.

Black Sun: they have some really good players, they work well together and have excellent timing. Their top players seem like pros. They trim the fat, however still have a lot players with only a couple of cities. They are also trying to kick my butt and already took one city from us.

Reavers: my alliance, just going with the flow, fighting 3 big alliances=)

Servi Liberatem: might be the dark horse of this world. don't know much about them, but they are growing fast.

Forgotten ghosts: don't know what happened, but they slowed down a lot.

DeletedUser

Reborn was always Reborn just added Banksters to it to show unity. Then when we decided to go back to Reborn

DeletedUser

Reavers : had exelent players 2 months ago but lot left to Pella or other worlds .
now i do not know who is really active there except Tyrone
ROTD : good , but lot balast by my opinion
REBORN is allways top , they able to handle issue with banned palayers and inactivity very well
Black Sun : looks very good
DFA -- sort of MRA.