Youre Biggest Threat

DeletedUser

Well Hey , I was wondering what you guys thought the biggest threat in chi is (alliance) ... And wich player you tihnk will be 1st in like 1month ...

I think that either Evils minions or Knights in tights are the biggest threats ... I know that KiT are only 7th, but their growth In O-55 is remarkable Ad I can't tend to think what they do In other oceans ...

I also think that My dogs armpit will be first in about 1 month , Although sooner or later , KiT or 2GooD4U will catchup with him ...

what you guys tihnk ??

DeletedUser

kit are njubs :D i gunna say top player will be in EM and biggest threat at the moment would be GOT

DeletedUser

Em are also going to be a threat , although If alliances start acting now they'll have a hard time about it ...

DeletedUser

KiT and 2Good4U have no chance of catching up EM. KiT is an MRA anyway so no surprise there.

DeletedUser

Lol I have not been on Chi in a looooong time lol. Back when I joined KiT after sabbing SW they were pretty good, I have no idea how they are now.

DeletedUser

KiT and 2Good4U have no chance of catching up EM. KiT is an MRA anyway so no surprise there.

Well , They have quite a few players ... But like the Cohort on theta , that meens there is way more people to support there citys ...

DeletedUser

KIT is not MRA. It has people who support each other quickly and also good at attacks. Well Points never matter to us.