You're Doing it Wrong.....

DeletedUser22834

Just because you hope your alliance wins the game.... doesn't mean it will actually happen.... The winner of Grepolis is not chosen in a vote by readers of this forum..... it happens over in the game....

So, spending hours on end posting lies and propaganda about the supposed death of an alliance doesn't actually make it happen and it doesn't enable you to win the game.

Here is the truth.... The Prophets remain the top alliance in virtually every measurable statistic available.

doing_it_wrong_skaters.jpg

DeletedUser

That is absolutely true, but having said that you've lost 28 cities in the last two weeks to us Dragons, and as fair as I can see gained none from us.....just thought I'd mention it;)

DeletedUser

That is absolutely true, but having said that you've lost 28 cities in the last two weeks to us Dragons, and as fair as I can see gained none from us.....just thought I'd mention it;)

That's not how you do it. :)

DeletedUser32799

Propaganda has always been important in any term of warfare. I mean lets face it, we're talking about it on this forum? There are countless numbers of threads about dying or how to kill people such as Prophets or Dragons, but it isn't going to happen anytime soon. The only way it could happen is if a few of the aliances in 3, 4 or 5 place all banded together to attack. And even then? I don't think it'll happen.

DeletedUser30915

Those who can't do, Propagate. Those who can, SMASH. It really is that simple.

However, all these propagators simply make us feel better about ourselves, and help us see how desperate our enemies our, and how they themselves know how much they suck. In short, Please keep at it. You make us feel proud to be Prophets. Thank you.

DeletedUser33241

Those who can't do, Propagate. Those who can, SMASH. It really is that simple.

However, all these propagators simply make us feel better about ourselves, and help us see how desperate our enemies our, and how they themselves know how much they suck. In short, Please keep at it. You make us feel proud to be Prophets. Thank you.

Lol do me a favor and look who started this thread...Thx for wasting our time with your silly comments.

DeletedUser

Oh, and can whoever de-rep'd me for a post that did nothing apart from pointing out the scores at least put their name next time. Never had any problem with people that de-rep for reasonable things, but that's just silly and to not have the bravery to admit it smacks of a 12 year old hiding behind a screen lol

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Lol do me a favor and look who started this thread...Thx for wasting our time with your silly comments.

Watch out he will kill you in such a way that it scars our souls for the next 7 births, lol what a noob you just made me laugh harder than anyone today so thanks for that haha Thats what The Prophets are is a big joke to us Im glad you guys can keep us entertained or else this world would be boring.

DeletedUser33241

Watch out he will kill you in such a way that it scars our souls for the next 7 births, lol what a noob you just made me laugh harder than anyone today so thanks for that haha Thats what The Prophets are is a big joke to us Im glad you guys can keep us entertained or else this world would be boring.

He has me shaking in my boots! Probably at least a 60 hour LS trip, I don't know if I can handle that!!!

DeletedUser

Ya its funny talking a big game when your 2 oceans away from us right in the core of Prophet nation.

DeletedUser

Lol, way to edit FOTNS ;)

Anyway boys n girls, tis time to chill out a little.....I vote for BEER!