Announcement You've won the Lottery

DeletedUser

Dear Mr. Mod;

May I use pictures in post? (some forums thats a no no, I feel it would be okay but just making sure)

Since sometimes a picture is worth 1000 words, and its much simpler to read.

DeletedUser12571

So long as there is no profanity or the picture isn't rude, it's fine.

DeletedUser

Define Rude.....

I have a wide arsenal of PnP weapons that I have collected over the years, and I would like to know which I can use without suffering consequences from admins.

DeletedUser27793

It should not be on a particular player(U should not name him/her atleadt :)) i guess all others are allowed

DeletedUser

Oh all of mine are general in that matter... There are just some more... mature type of humor in some :p

I have others that could be considered racist, sextist, etc but I normally refrain from using those (for obvious reasons)

DeletedUser

Like for example, would stuff like this be okay or is this considered inappropriate?

Inappropriate, hence I've removed it. - Your loving mod, Eq

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

i just got my second MM in this world advertising bot's
i hope you guys stay on top of this as always
cheaters need to banned as soon as possible
i always send a MM to my alliance telling them to not cheat and ignore these messages
but with all the advertisement i hope you guys will be watching this world close
and take action on cheaters

many thanks for all your hard work
and did i report the message
whathell

DeletedUser27793

Mate the ingame mods try and remove the messages as soon as possible but u cant expect them to stay online 24/7 right? They also do have a life outside the game :)

DeletedUser

i know brother
they do a great job
i was just asking them to keep a close eye on this world for players using bots due to the advertising
i know there is no way they can stop this all together
and i have no complaints
so please do not take my post as that

thanks
whathell

Mate the ingame mods try and remove the messages as soon as possible but u cant expect them to stay online 24/7 right? They also do have a life outside the game :)

DeletedUser30490

hey EQ we really need to clean up this forum.
People are really posting everywhere its annoying :p
and its sad to see you have forgotten us and concentrating only on the new world :(

DeletedUser

hey EQ we really need to clean up this forum.
People are really posting everywhere its annoying :p
and its sad to see you have forgotten us and concentrating only on the new world :(

Lazy forum mod = messy forums