Zacynthos problems?

• Thread starter Stavros Megalos
  • Start date

DeletedUser

I am trying to play in world Zacynthos. When I tried to login a few minutes ago, I see no bottom tool bar, I cannot use the Captain feature even though it shows as active for 2 more weeks, the 2 island quests that are on the map do nothing when clicked on.

I am also playing in world Thebes and everything is working there just fine so it should not be a browser issue or a general bug.

Any suggestions?

Oh yeah, I have logged out and back in several times and the problem persists.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Clearing your browser cache usually solves this issue.

If you are unsure on how to clear your browser cache, you can find more information here.

DeletedUser

Thanks but I tried the cache thing a long time ago when the problem first popped up. I have cleared cache again on a daily basis in hopes of a resolution.

After about 48 hours, the problem suddenly resolved and Zacynthus worked fine - for about 6 hours, then back to multiple things not working as before. This now has continued for an additional several days.

What continues to perplex me is that my game in world Thebes works just fine, as do games on the us and fr servers as well as the beta (although I have abandoned that several days ago). Only world Zacynthus fails in multiple respects.