Zacynthus history review

• Thread starter DeletedUser23413
  • Start date

DeletedUser

Cuddle this, cuddle that, bla bla bla.. coming from the same people who said they could take on the whole server :D

DeletedUser23413

Are you our diplomat, Nichy? You talked about our pact like you were the one who set it up, lol.

Backstabbing? Did we attack them? Did we spy them for TUS? That's only your guess, do not think that's the truth.

Your LoD were brainwashed by a Spartans leader who ghosted that we were their branch. We indeed were completely different!

DeletedUser36743

What happened to LOD......went glug glug without a trace.... did anyone even attack them or they fumbled and disintegrated themselves ?

DeletedUser22217

Kagman, I don't talk to strangers, so please don't bother me.

I don't need to be diplomat Lelis to see what is going on. You watched your ex mates being killed.
But one think agree- LoD made a bad decision by taking Spartans. It was their first and last bad decision. It should have been obvious that TUS rage would unleash on LoD after Spartans.

Prateek you don't need to tell me, you know it all anyway.Or at least your alliance members.

DeletedUser

Watever kid, that was for fungus n his noobdicate crew.. unless ur one of them?

DeletedUser

View attachment 11030

makes me wonder what you all do in RL...me , i just wasted 5 mins reading this thread so i'll lay a bit of knowledge on you all. Mungus is a decent player but would have a target the size of the moon on him in en81 using his IGN..can we agree that bit is true? It would be a joke for him to join now unless he was way out on the rim. I am looking forward to the next 1/3 revolt tho.
Leolis is a stand up guy..played with him briefly on a couple servers and he's one of TUS 'cuddling' partners in EN81 and I'm glad ..infact i know a few of the project mayhem players, johntheone and me go back to en52 and Jetserb is outstanding.

kagman i don't know you but you have the rage alright..Mungus tends to bring that out in folk ;)

and final point ZAC was a wash out server, however its not like TS didn't win against massive odds and have done so previously too. Would i be right in saying Mungus didn't lose 1 city thru the whole server -with that ego and that many enemies thats an achievement.

Just be glad pebble isn't modding here ..

Anyway thats as diplomatic as i'll ever get..please continue..i have pixels to kill in EN81 -but don't worry after i F them we do cuddle :p

DeletedUser22217

TS is not me, not mungus. TS is a team and despite mungus is ready to play, some other major TS figures are not.
When we start as TS we will not hide.
And Yeah mungus loves this game and plays it good.

DeletedUser36743

View attachment 11030

makes me wonder what you all do in RL...me , i just wasted 5 mins reading this thread so i'll lay a bit of knowledge on you all. Mungus is a decent player but would have a target the size of the moon on him in en81 using his IGN..can we agree that bit is true? It would be a joke for him to join now unless he was way out on the rim. I am looking forward to the next 1/3 revolt tho.
Leolis is a stand up guy..played with him briefly on a couple servers and he's one of TUS 'cuddling' partners in EN81 and I'm glad ..infact i know a few of the project mayhem players, johntheone and me go back to en52 and Jetserb is outstanding.

kagman i don't know you but you have the rage alright..Mungus tends to bring that out in folk ;)

and final point ZAC was a wash out server, however its not like TS didn't win against massive odds and have done so previously too. Would i be right in saying Mungus didn't lose 1 city thru the whole server -with that ego and that many enemies thats an achievement.

Just be glad pebble isn't modding here ..

Anyway thats as diplomatic as i'll ever get..please continue..i have pixels to kill in EN81 -but don't worry after i F them we do cuddle :p

Have always found ur posts to be balanced and laced with a wry sense of humor.... so will accept at face value all that u have said....including Fungus being a decent player etc etc...

Having said this... tell me have you ever come across a bigger megalomaniac who is such a big legend in his own mind ?... who has started multiple threads tooting his own horn and telling anyone who will listen how he is so bored with the competition ?

In view of this... I am calling him to put his money where his mouth is..... to play in Sinope .... and his only answer is everyone is 'cuddling'....which is pretty ironic coz he has multiple threads where he has said The Syndicate does not want NAPs and Pacts and wants to fight the entire server etc etc etc...

Obviously the others peeps at TS have better sense and are keeping out of this ....but not our man Mr Fungus...he has verbal diahorrea...

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Lol true...
all he knows what to do is paint a huge target on his back along with the rest of his teammates.. what a leader eh?
must suck for the syndicate having a 12 yr old founder/leader..

DeletedUser11067

leolis
you got your A kicked,get over it

peter the greatest,you talk to much and you no what they say about someone who talks to much?

they have something very small in there life

DeletedUser36743

...they have something very small in there life...

How would u know....did your momma mention something ?...

For anyone who wants to read the comic book bravado these two were spewing on the other thread..... dont miss the capitals, bold lettering and the utter unadulterated confidence (as against their hiding under a rock now)... how they promised to take on the world with only 20 players...how they did not want to nap / pact with anyone...

http://forum.en.grepolis.com/showthread.php?52475-The-Syndicate-wants-challenge!

Compare this with how they are now running to hide under a rock

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser22517

How would u know....did your momma mention something ?...

For anyone who wants to read the comic book bravado these two were spewing on the other thread..... dont miss the capitals, bold lettering and the utter unadulterated confidence (as against their hiding under a rock now)... how they promised to take on the world with only 20 players...how they did not want to nap / pact with anyone...

http://forum.en.grepolis.com/showthread.php?52475-The-Syndicate-wants-challenge!

Compare this with how they are now running to hide under a rock

Do you know how to read tool?That is speed 1 and troops 3, you did not even knew the difference before i explained to you.I don`t play that new world not because of the competition but because my friends are not ready.I play this for fun and without them there is no fun.You are the one who hides behind numbers not me but as i said before i don`t mind, that just shows you how good you are when you need 1k players to protect you.You needed months to prepare for a WW in a world where you are 10 times the size of the alliance you are up against.OMG, that must put a smile on your face when you win against them.Grow up and don be a P

Ranga1

Strategos
Probably as big as the smile you got when you beat the worst players in grepolis history and boast about it like its an achievment

DeletedUser22517

Probably as big as the smile you got when you beat the worst players in grepolis history and boast about it like its an achievment

Those worst players seems to be doing just fine in the new world and they are less than 50, in this server they were 250 in the end, at one point they were over 1 500, yes read this right ;)

Ranga1

Strategos
1500 losers though right? 1500 of the worst grepolis players in history? are they the ones you beat?

DeletedUser22517

1500 losers though right? 1500 of the worst grepolis players in history? are they the ones you beat?

Read the above comment, they are doing just fine in the new world.You may ask why?Maybe competition is not that good or maybe they cuddle with someone, i don`t know but they are doing fine much better than they did here.So all your comments about how speed 1 is full with noobs is not right i guess if they can do better in speed 2 ;)

Ranga1

Strategos
I never said that, you repeatedly said they were the "biggest losers in grepolis history" "worst players in grepolis history" then boast about how good YOU were cos you beat them lol shall I go find the posts or you admit YOU said they were noobs?

DeletedUser22517

I never said that, you repeatedly said they were the "biggest losers in grepolis history" "worst players in grepolis history" then boast about how good YOU were cos you beat them lol shall I go find the posts or you admit YOU said they were noobs?

They were "the biggest losers in grepolis history" because of us.We mad e them look like noobs.And now they are doing just fine in new world,, that is kind of strange to me but maybe they took some private lessons from Prateek ;)

DeletedUser36743

They were "the biggest losers in grepolis history" because of us.We mad e them look like noobs.And now they are doing just fine in new world,, that is kind of strange to me but maybe they took some private lessons from Prateek ;)

lol.....the only one who is whining whilst sitting on the sidelines is you.... after all the BS about how great TS is/was... you are hiding under a rock..... even Chad/Tom have challenged u but you are sitting it out....

kindergarten pu$$y !!!

Ranga1

Strategos

So when you play them they are losers but when anyone else plays them they are OK :D seems like Dim Logic to me :D