Zacynthus history review

• Thread starter DeletedUser23413
  • Start date

DeletedUser22517

His humility is so touching

It is not fair to talk about the world that i am not playing so that is why.You can i don`t care because you are full of S.You call this fighter?

2015-02-25 Praehelios Coming Soon 5. 186,297 18 19,903 17,726 2,177

This is pathetic excuse for a fighter and nothing more ;)

DeletedUser36743

No I dont call him the greatest fighter...he doesnt call himself that either....not by a long shot... but he is persistent and is a pretty good player....before this world is done he will be up there in the top 20....give or take.... both points wise and BP wise...

you and I are here and can exchange notes when we reach there.....

now tell me about your Sinope experience....am all ears

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser22517

No I dont call him the greatest fighter...he doesnt call himself that either....not by a long shot... but he is persistent and is a pretty good player....before this world is done he will be up there in the top 20....give or take.... both points wise and BP wise...

you and I are here and can exchange note when we reach there.....

now tell me about your Sinope experience....am all ears

Here is my Sinope experience.Like i told you i had no time to play but i built a city for Kris, sadly he can`t continue because personal reasons.I think you will find easy what was my city name :D

http://www.grepostats.com/world/en81/player/2460025/colonizations

DeletedUser50768

There was nothing mysterious about our history.We come to Zac to win and we did that.Our plan was simple, get in core ocean with trusted members, expand and pick up some good players in the way.As i told you before we don`t kill good players we educate them to become even better.And i think we end up with all the good players who come up from this world, except one JetSerb.The rest are just not worth, you are one of them, btw :eek:

You dont kill good players? You rather hit on small and poor noobies. How hard.

DeletedUser50768

It was really hard killing 2500 noobies or which number you said? It seems more like a massacre to me...