Table of Contents
  • Summary (By Kdaroks)
  • Top 12 Sink or Swim
  • Obituary
  • Fun Section
  • NUMBERS

Summary...of What Had Happened.
By Kdaroks

Could you tell me what had happened so far in the world?

kdaroks said:
Nothing has happened, part from BP ending but probably the Easter event has dominated any news of note

Thanks for the summary of what had happened!

Top 12 Sink or Swim

This is Sink or Swim section of the newspaper. The following will contain my previous thoughts in spoilers and the new thoughts I have below that. It will also have maps and interviews included.

........~Float.
310,000 pts. 186 members. 1670 average. This is the biggest alliance of Zancle. They recruit everyone in their ocean and they pact with at least 2 alliances, maybe even more. Currently they are mostly located in O54 however there are many cities outside of their ocean. I said sink because of their massive amount of players, low average and low BP( I know we got out of BP a day ago, but if they were actually aggressive, they would be first but instead they are third). Oh yeah, they also got an academy ASGARDIAN in a 200 cap world. Impressive!

........~Floating/Swimming with Life Safety Jackets and 1Paddle
Although this alliance is still the biggest MRA of Zancles. They have begun to improve a little. They have taken/ colonized 2 cities which is impressive considering they are an MRA. This alliance looks to be a real contender for this world. Good point average at 1800 already. Dont know what to think about their member count as it is a little high but if they are all active and experienced then great for them. I'm curious who will be the first to attack the top ranking alliance!

f390791b-4534-4588-83c6-14af8fe5ad1e_zpsrgrrtttb.jpg

The Empire~Swim, for now.
293,000 points. 157 members. 1872 average. Nice average. They are 2nd in everything which is consistent. They managed to stop a conquest today, which is impressive. They also got 2 cities which is a good sign. They are most in O54 and they are pact with "........." And some of the other top alliances in that ocean so they should safe....for now.

The Empire~Swim, For now.
At 320,000 pts. 156 players. 2080 average. The number of players appear to be the same as last time. They have colonized/conquered 4 cities and I libel eve they will do more in the coming days. They are mostly in O54 and they are currently BP farming and taking small cities.

mat640
The Empire

What are your thoughts on the world so far?

mat640 said:
The world has a lot of skilled players but at the same time it has players who are only on 1-2 times a day so i think this world will take a long time to reach WW. Things have got interesting alliances who we never thought would make there mark have really come out of there shells i think this world will be long CS TT's crossed with a mass usage of gold making the non gold users at a disadvantage other than the fact it is a morale world which should balance things out.

Has your alliance declared war on anyone yet?

mat640 said:
yes we have declared war on the Dark Knights which will soon be ended due to commitments elsewhere

Have you taken any of their cities yet?

mat640 said:
no as our first conquest city wont be ready for another 24 hours

I heard from a source that you have formed a coalition against Triad. Is it true?

mat640 said:
currently in the works a future possability

Have you heard anything on other wars that are going on?

mat640 said:
heard rumours House Lannister were being hit by The Wildcards thats about it
What are your thoughts on the Easter Event?

mat640 said:
good idea good benefits the double bp has just got me a nice bonus however is balanced in the favour of gold users heavily

Do you think there will be a ton of myth units flying around once the event ends?

mat640 said:
no i do not as the event is supplying the most myths however with the new favour loot research it could be a possability

What alliances do you think will fail and which ones will be here for a long time?

mat640 said:
i think we will be here fo a long time as do i think ........ will be im unsure on Last Legion as they have had a rough time with leadership might implode Triad i think will fall they have been noticed after a eventful siege they lost a lot of DLU today and will now be having there soft spots probed.

Map:
626fc466-379d-41ec-8481-215c13af8e03_zpscrfkex3f.jpg

Last Legion~Sink.
250,000 pts. 163 members. 1566 average. A pretty bad average. They were first in the ranking during BP and since the. They have begun to fall. They are MOSTLY in O54 but don't know what their diplomacy with the other alliances are. They will either be food for the other alliances or pact with them so that they will be safe.

The Last Legion~Float/Sink
260,000 pts. 154 members. 1711 average. Their average has been growing dramatically the past few days and they have slightly less players than before which is a good sign. One thing to note though. Their top player is around 3K and it would take a long while for him to take a second city. This alliance will first float, and then slowly sink.

8d1722c2-fce1-48b3-a1cb-434d083d3e99_zpseidesbk1.jpg

House Lannister~Float/Swim
235,000 pts. 149 members. 1581 average. Their average isn't so great. Their average is so so. Mostly located in O44. Since there's not really much in O44, they should solidify their ocean and expand. Otherwise they will lose in a war. They have a pact with The Empire so it'll buy them some time.

House Lannister~Float/Swim
260,000 pts. 150 members. 1735 average. This alliance has its name originated from "Game of Thrones" hence the name. Some of their members are most likely conquest ready and you'll most likely see them gaining some cities. They are mostly in O44 and they are safe from the other big alliances. Will they pull it off in the next few weeks? We will find out in the next few weeks.

Jackaroo3699

Jackaroo3699 said:
As expected, its an incredibly slow one but for us its going very well. We have come out of BP swinging and its paid off well.

How did you come up with the name House Lannister?

jackaroo3699 said:
What can I say, I love Game Of Thrones! Read the books and the series is kickass so i thought asHouse Lannister is a power house it would be a good choice.

Have you declared war against anyone? If so, who?

Jackaroo3699 said:
Well we haven't had a full out war yet, just a few skirmishes here and there with Triad as they throw their weight around but our allies and us can handle them. The Horde Of Haides was our initial target as they went for the "Join us or die" approach but they crumbled after they realised our size and experience and most joined us.

Has a coalition formed against Triad?

Jackaroo3699 said:
Sort of. I had some mates from Alpha, Kos and other worlds pop up in Ravens Republic so we talked and gained our first pact with them. Through them we talked with The Empire and made a close coalition between us. Triad attacked here and there so we supported each other as you would expect. So no, the coalition wasn't specifically formed against Triad but they attacked us so we are beginning to fight them.

Is ........ part of the "coalition"?

Jackaroo3699 said:
I'd rather not comment on that mate. We don't want too much intel leaked.

What are your thoughts on your enemies?

Jackaroo3699 said:
Well, they definitely have experienced players. I think that if we work well and hard we can take em. I'm pretty sure they have a bunch of gold users in their alliance but if they want to spend real money on a game then its their choice. To be honest they have only really attacked the lower players so we will have to wait and see ;)

Do you think the war would end quickly, or would it last a long time?

Jackaroo3699 said:
It really depends mate, I do think it won't be over for the next few weeks. They already sent a CS to a city but we fought it off. City wise they have the upper hand but we have the active numbers and experience to take them.

Which one would you prefer: An alliance with a lot of members, or an alliance that has few members but more experience?

Jackaroo3699 said:
Definitely small with experience. However, I believe House Lannister has achieved the right balance between the two.

What are your thoughts on the Easter Event?

Jackaroo3699 said:
Well I think it was good timing. In a slow world like this it takes a while to really get things going so with the perks the hen gives we can grow faster. However, the recipes change from world to world so this morning I expected mantis and got favour instead ...

Do you think there will be a lot of myth units flying around once the event ends?

Jackaroo3699 said:
Oh yeah, we broke the siege today with a bunch of mantis and I expect they won't be gone anytime soon

Which alliances do you think will be here for a long time and which alliances do you expect to sink?

Jackaroo3699 said:
I expect Triad to be here for a while despite the war, us, The Empire and Ravens Republic should make it for a long time and Hector's House. Last Legion will fall soonish and Pirates will follow.

Thank you for the interview!

d0a3edea-d103-4ca6-b785-2e728eaa7be1_zpshpahqyye.jpg

Alpha Dogs~Float
200,000 pts. 120 members. 1700 average. Their average is OK, I guess. Their ABP is OK as well but their DBP is good. That means they are good at defending themselves(or they are doing quests, which is a good sign for activity.) they are mostly located in the ocean 55 sharing the ocean with Pirates. They could either fight it out and win(which would threaten other alliances nearby them) or they can go for diplomacy and plan everything out.)

Alpha Dogs~Swim
243,000 pts. 110 members. 2213 average. Their average jumped up by a lot the last few days. They are already conquered/colonized at least 3 cities, which is impressive. This alliance is mostly located in O55. They have declared war on Triad. We will find out about the results later in the game. They will either pact with the top alliances or they could fight everyone in their ocean.

0ae071f0-999b-4c45-a251-3dc60910c7e9_zpsub50xu65.jpg

Retribution~Float.
200,000 pts. 126 members. 1600 average. Their average is a sliver less than what I would consider,"Good". The alliance is mostly located in O54. They'll have to fight the top alliances in that ocean. However, like I said before, bethanyysalter is their founder and she'll do some voodoo magic to save her alliance.

Retribution~Float
220,000 pts. 129 members. 1720 average. Their average has grown slightly. They are very consistent in their BP(5th place ABP, 7th place DBP, 6th place overall. The alliance is still mostly located in O54, where the other big alliances reside. So far they managed pretty well so far.

bethanyysalter
Retribution

What are your thoughts on the world after BP is over?

Bethanyysalter said:
The world is still quite slow but that is to be expected. The attack reports that I have seen are showing some progress but I believe that the world will improve when more people are conquest ready.

Has your alliance declared war against anyone? If so, who?

bethanyysalter said:
Still no comment at this time but everyone shall see soon enough

Have you heard anything about other wars going on?

bethanyysalter said:
I have heard a number of things. One being the coalition that has been set up as well as rumors that one of the top 12 have declared war on my alliance. I will not go too much into it as I do not want to give my sources away.

How did you come up with your alliance name?

bethanyysalter said:
My co-founder chose are alliance name so you would have to ask him. I am rubbish at choosing names.

What do you think of the Easter Event?

bethanyysalter said:
I think it is good. It can be a pain when you get a reward such as increased troop movement. I did love the slingers reinforcement 40 slingers per hour for 6 hours. Unfortunately though that was on another world and I am waiting to get the ingredients to get the reward on this world.
It will also help to speed the attacking up on the world as building troops takes forever on this world.

Which alliances do you think will be here for a long time and which ones do you think will sink?

bethanyysalter said:
I think Pirates will sink as time goes on. Who will last? That is still anyone's guess, time will tell, within the next few days everything will start to change. I think the top 6 alliances will continue to trade places for a while though when the cs's start sailing.

Which side do you think will win: the Anti-Triad Coalition, or Triad?

bethanyysalter said:
To be honest I couldn't say. It will be an interesting war to keep an eye on. It all depends who if anyone hits the "Anti-Triad Coalition" and how hard they hit them. Either way I shall be keeping tabs on this when more CS's start sailing

5db83771-1115-44b8-9204-16b9dc60869a_zps1zn8ecsr.jpg
Pirates~SINK.
198,000 pts. 133 members. 1493 average. Their average is the lowest out of the top twelve. They are mostly in the ocean 55 but there are also cities in other oceans as well. They will be in O55 for a while but when the smaller more alliances begin to have conquest they will slowly fall.

Pirates~Sink, fast.

189,000 pts. 120 members. 1578 average. Their average is still the lowest out of the top alliances. They are in O55 but will begin to sink. Triad has taken at least a city or two from them.

The Wildcards~Swim.
167,000 pts. 101 members. 1650 average. Their average slightly higher than most alliances and they do not mass recruit. They are at the top of ocean 45, which is isolated from most of the top 12 alliances. I would consider this alliance a "Dark Horse"(Not referring to Katy Perry) alliance and I see great potential in this alliance.

Same thing as before. 180,000 pts. 84 members. 2140 average.

DerekRisen002
The Wildcards

DerekRisen002 said:
Its a little early but I believe its turned into a real world with a lot of fighting. Too many worlds focus on defense or allying up with everyone around them. I think this entails that this world has a lot to offer for the future.

Has your alliance declared war on anyone?

DerekRisen002 said:
Not yet as it's still early but I can say our attention has been caught by a few groups.

Who came up with your alliance name?

DerekRisen002 said:
banodad and I were talking about perhaps doing an old alliance name I've used in the past but I decided I wanted something brand new so I chose this. It was really just brainstorming one evening and throwing out ideas. I've found it is a bit hard to be original as many common ideas have been used repetitively.

What previous worlds have you played?

DerekRisen002 said:
Quite a few really. There is Epsilon as my first and best, Eta, Theta, Calydon and Sigma.

Do you think your alliance will last long in this world?

DerekRisen002 said:
I believe it will but what leader would say otherwise? Every leader always hopes for a few main things - He/she leads well, directs well and lasts a long time. We have many players depending on us as leaders to make the time they are here worth while and memorable and I hope to do just that for those under my/our banner.

Have heard anything about other wars going on?

DerekRisen002 said:
I have not but would be interested to know who is going at it. Obviously its early so other then the real BP gathering going on right now not sure anyone can call out a war signal yet.
DerekRisen002 said:
Triad~Being Humble Here.
My alliance, but going to say, topping the ABP and BP rankings and highest average. Mostly in O54 with the "top alliances".

You decide.

Raven Republic~Float then merge.
150,000 points. 91 members. 1675 average. They are originated from Sestos and had been remembered as the alliance who betrayed at Sestos WW. But who knows what will happen here. They are currently in the Anti-Triad Coalition. Mostly in 45. Will have to deal with Triad and The Wildcards.

My opinion remains the same with this alliance. 200,000 pts. 96 members. 2141 average.

Obituary

• Tipplers
  • Relax

Fun Section

tn_Spot_The_Difference_Education_Game-1.jpg

Lottery

Last Issue's Winner:

Vindico

c874ac0e-f615-41ea-99e3-855a29879535_zpsmzs8z8r7.jpg

Congratulations!

You will receive 1500 stone momentarily.

For this issue:

Pick a number between 1-36.
Must play this world.

Reward:
MysteryBox_zps1bda2e91.png
This is the end of the newspaper. If you like the newspaper, + rep. Leave any comments below if you want to give advice, etc. Until next time....peace out folks
DerekRisen002 said:
Will be editing this.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser46838

You pick a number a post below. You can not copy another person's number. In the next issue, if I somehow picked your number, you'll get a prize.

DeletedUser

Oh... Thanks rock. I pick 16.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser27128

To: Whoever is in the Anti-Triad Coalition...

If you really need a coalition to take on an alliance ranked #6 currently, you guys suck. Thanks for providing us with free food.

Nice newspaper, I can't rep you yet :/

#007 as usual :cool:

DeletedUser33530

To: Whoever is in the Anti-Triad Coalition...

If you really need a coalition to take on an alliance ranked #6 currently, you guys suck. Thanks for providing us with free food.

Nice newspaper, I can't rep you yet :/

#007 as usual :cool:
for the love of God, WHO THE HELL IS IN THE COALITION!?!?!?!

DeletedUser27128

From the interviews, its these alliances so far:

House Lannister
The Empire
Ravens Republic

And possibly Hector's House/The Wildcards.

DeletedUser33530

What he said... if you do need a more precise list, read the paper :p
Alpha Dogs~Swim
243,000 pts. 110 members. 2213 average. Their average jumped up by a lot the last few days. They are already conquered/colonized at least 3 cities, which is impressive. This alliance is mostly located in O55. They have declared war on Triad. We will find out about the results later in the game. They will either pact with the top alliances or they could fight everyone in their ocean.
that's one alliance. One alliance at war isn't a coalition.

If you are not with them then you are against them, can see that being an alliance's logic.
coalition-an alliance for combined action, especially a temporary alliance of political parties forming a government or of states.
alliance-An alliance is a pact or friendship between two or more parties, made in order to advance common goals and to secure common interests.
you need an actual organized resistance effort between two or more alliance against you guys for you to say there is a coalition against you. You fighting everyone does not mean everyone is in a coalition against you.