Newspaper Zancle Newz~Issue II

• Thread starter DeletedUser46838
  • Start date

DeletedUser46838

Update:
  • The newspaper will no longer be number/lottery. Currently, something is in the works. I promise that the rewards will be big.
  • Issue 3 will begin when Grepostats is out.
  • I have changed my mind in adding SH101's interview as it was too short.

DeletedUser33530

Much to learn about ways of awesomeness you have.
Im sorry. Your response lacked any relevance to what you were responding to. Please try again at a later date when you are literate and/or not trying to avoid accepting the truth.

Furthermore, stop talking like Yoda you should.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser25607

Im sorry. Your response lacked any relevance to what you were responding to. Please try again at a later date when you are literate and/or not trying to avoid accepting the truth.

Furthermore, stop talking like Yoda you should.

I see you've distinguished Yoda-style. :) Not lost yet for awesomeness you are.

DeletedUser33530

I see you've distinguished Yoda-style. :) Not lost yet for awesomeness you are.

You remind me of a great man
313769.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser33530

There is some representative sample of your posts in this thread, for our awesome judgment.

my posts here would be a poor sample size considering i have 3.6k not including off topic section posts. Also your judgement would be biased and therefore inaccurate.

Now let's look at your claim to awesomeness
Awesome: causing or inducing awe; inspiring an overwhelming feeling of reverence, admiration, or fear:
I do not revere you, I do admire you, and I most certianly do not fear you. In conclusion your awesomeness is not universal and therefore cannot be fact.

DeletedUser40768

There is some representative sample of your posts in this thread, for our awesome judgment.

I am going to have to count how many times you say awesome in a post. Although most of Cheater's post are useless only to those to thick to understand them :p

DeletedUser25607

I am going to have to count how many times you say awesome in a post. Although most of Cheater's post are useless only to those to thick to understand them :p

I was in VM last 5 days - but still i have 9 times or 2000 points more BPs than you. :p

DeletedUser40768

I was in VM last 5 days - but still i have 9 times or 2000 points more BPs than you. :p

Actually it's 8 times. 2251/272= 8.28

I suppose that just means I am doing a good job simming, I deserve a cookie for that :p Actually I have some more bp than some Triad members, guess they are outsimming me :(

andrisl
Wazark
juustas
etkallio
1lol1
nyy09
Snoozman
Joseph Bonan
doggie1024
Chilleye (Come on 7 bp, hard to do with quest)

Wow that's 10 people on the list, ranging from about 5-250 bp and that is with me being to lazy to look for people with 0 bp :D I mean I am simming on purpose, but considering how little time I put into this world I am quite impressed how I have more bp then 10 active Triad members. I am greatly humbled by this and will aspire to have less bp than all of them one day.

DeletedUser46838

Then stop attacking, dodge your troops everytime they are attacking. Make wall lvl 0 then everything will be ok.