Zen's Top 10

DeletedUser47953

We have had several discussions of who is big, who is compact, but really, we need some stats involved. So let's try this.

Alliances will be ranked by overall fighting up to #10. Details will be provided and this will result in some sort of assessment. I'm not bothering to map this, so let's just go on in-game stats. No bias will result except in favor of my own alliance which deserves some kudos since we have half the players of every other alliance mentioned in this thread...

#1 - Unwritten Legacy - Hands down, best fighters on the server and #2 in total points. I think these guys and gals have something cooking in the oven. Smells good. Based in O45 SW Core.

#2 - Final Boss - #1 in total points, but only #7 in DEF while #2 in ATT. Thinking they were smart to be hiding out a bit. Based in O55 SE Core.

#3 - TANK - #4 ATT, #3 DEF, #3 total points. Pretty darn balanced, so respectable. Based in O55 SE Core.

#4 - Affinity - #5 ATT, #2 DEF, #6 total points. Are they losing a war? Guessing they are defending sieges since they seem to be doing alright on points. Don't know anything about them. Based in O45 SW Core.

#5 - I.C.K. - #3 ATT, #4 DEF, #4 total points. What can I say, balanced and seem to be doing alright. Based in O44 NW Core.

#6 - Ocean's Veterans - #6 ATT, DEF is way low so not challenged yet. Based in O55 SE Core.

#7 - Serpens Sicarii - #8 ATT, DEF is also way low so not challenged yet. Based in O44 NW Core.

#8 - Here Comes Trouble - #12 ATT, # 6 DEF mostly from defending our sieges, but only have 20 players, so ranked quite high for player vs. BP stats. My alliance, so all I can say is, we are here. Based O44 Core.

#9 - Monkey Business - #9 ATT, DEF is way low so not challenged yet. Based in gosh knows where.

#10 - Rising Tide - #10 ATT, DEF is way low so not challenged yet. Based in gosh knows where.

Mentions of shame... If you aren't on this list, shame on you, you have no real stats on this server thus far.

This is my assessment of the current Core alliances. There are others, some quite big, but their stats are below the ones mentioned above and they all have around 40 players, so take that into account...

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser25249

poor effort, easier just looking in the rankings for this info, if you wanna be a stats man then do proper stats and be thorough next time.

DeletedUser51376

I agree, we all have access to this information...

Some people do some amazing analysis's of alliances by doing different kind of things like BP/city and CREATIVE stuff...

Come on man..:pro:

DeletedUser47953

That was the point. It was a quick look at current stats. I didn't put much effort into it. Why would I want to at this point? It is quite a bit better than simply discussing the top 12 recruiting alliances though... There are alliances who didn't make the list because they have a lot of points, but almost no BP.

DeletedUser43011

I will never get the time in my life back that it took to read this...Why not..... Rankings > Fighters > #JustSaying!

DeletedUser47953

Thank you James. It's not the normal Top whatever list, so its a little different.

To the naysayers, please outdo me. Spend 5 hours on Grepo Intel in the 2nd week of the server outside BP and tell us all what you think. Please do... I'll be sitting on my CS in your harbor drinking a beer in the meanwhile...

The point here was to get another discussion going. Do you really think I care what you think if you are just trolling the externals?

C'mon, can't we all just get along...???

(NO !!!)

DeletedUser10962

Thank you James. It's not the normal Top whatever list, so its a little different.

To the naysayers, please outdo me. Spend 5 hours on Grepo Intel in the 2nd week of the server outside BP and tell us all what you think. Please do... I'll be sitting on my CS in your harbor drinking a beer in the meanwhile...

The point here was to get another discussion going. Do you really think I care what you think if you are just trolling the externals?

C'mon, can't we all just get along...???

(NO !!!)

LOL if I got Cs'd by you I'd quit the game

DeletedUser17088

stop hatin on zen, sure his top 10 was obvious but i enjoy all contribution to externals, lets not be a bore of a world like the rest.

im a guilt fan zen