Pnp Zero Tolerance (For Competent Playing)

DeletedUser41523

Our story begins in the wonderous seas of ocean 45. In this ocean a helpless bunch of turtles, some veterans of the ocean, a group rejects that I picture all wearing black leather jackets and sunglasses, and mass MRA Order thingy all vie for dominance of the ocean. But little did they know that it was all a lost cause, for one alliance stood above them all in sheer skill and ability.

Zero Tolerance
HrV4HiD.jpg

ZT seemed like a strong premade at first with the roster to back it up. They quickly grew and expanded all over the middle of O45. They were the big bad wolf of the ocean and they showed it by taking a few isolated cities off of Order 66 and Rejects. But what they didn't know was that a group of Turtles were slowly and steadily coming up on them.

iAm8SDX.jpg

At first Turtle Time thought ZT might make a good ally and talks began. But quickly broke down due to lack of commitment and understanding on their end which was followed up by the usual "We're growing faster than you, you better watch out" bravado on their end.

This seemed like the big war of O45 and TT struck the first blow by taking a city that ZT kicked while under siege to save face and taking out another player of theirs. ZT later came back making one player ghost and taking out an inactive of ours. But as the tit for tats stopped the real fighting began...Great Battles raged on such as this...

GRMJrLR.png

DE7SXt5.png

IliJynK.png

Pretty soon one of their leaders was turning into my personal BP farm.
4sVMqv4.png

ierGH0j.png

gzuzYYt.png

All while their leader was complaining about me harassing them.

Jl0kuKx.png

Course as it later turned out, you can't be banned after all.

18:59:41] qq: that's what the US standard response says
[19:00:09] qq: as I said I don't know my EN coleugues standard response as I play EN servers
[19:00:45] qq: read that between lines carefully as said I am only advising to keep us out of trouble on the other issue of spam tickiting
[19:12:36] qq: "Unfortunately support is unable to interfere in this case. As this is a strategy war game your opponent is able to attack when they want to. Keep in mind there is a couple ways to help you defend the attacks.

First make sure you enable militia when the attack is coming. This can be done by clicking on your farm.

Second focus on defense. Build defensive units Swordsmen/Archers/Hopilites. There is a great list of guides on this page. Make sure you also build your wall to help your defensive units.

It is also suggested that you read the survival guide which you can access on the link above. If you have any questions about how to defend that is not covered in that guide please feel free to ask.

Sorry I could not be of more assistance, however I hope you find the information above helpful. Thank you for contacting support!"
[19:12:52] qq: US Mod team standard response to alarms and attacks
[19:13:24] qq: as said I don't know the EN teams wording as I play EN servers
[19:15:38] Plummer: They will do something because I'll just keep sending tickets
[19:16:01] qq: you will get a ban for spam ticketing
[19:16:35] qq: that's m fear alliance may get leaders hit on spam ticketing
[19:17:00] qq: that is an offence inogames dont deal with lightly
[19:17:42] qq: I'm trying to advise to keep you out of trouble but you don't have to take advice
[19:17:50] Plummer: Yh well they haven't come across me yet soo there you go
[19:18:23] qq: I get that all time and players no longer play, trust me mods have power to ban perm and block IP
[19:18:38] qq: across all servers
[19:19:14] Plummer: I'm really not in the mood so just leave it

Well how bout them apples?

Well with lovable diplomats like that, its was no wonder that Turtle Time and Rejects soon found themselves high fiving as they proceeded to beat the hell out of Zero Tolerance on their front lines. Which began to show fast with one of their top attackers ghosting and other players starting to leave (one admittedly left to play with friends). I guess the moral of the story is don't be a...

9LoGstX.jpg
Special Credits: Horsevong, Arvid Uhtredson, Zibute.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser41523

Turns out they're struggling to conquer their own internals currently.

DeletedUser52860

Are you "Car Alarming" him man...?

Wish there was a "not like" button.

Can't stand spam attacking. Take his cities bud don't just make other players quit by being a tool!

DeletedUser41523

Are you "Car Alarming" him man...?

Wish there was a "not like" button.

Can't stand spam attacking. Take his cities bud don't just make other players quit by being a tool!

I've gotten spammed before and didn't cry. There's this feature on your phone called "settings" if you hit it and go to grepolis and go to notifications you can turn the sound off. Easy way to deal with spam if you're busy.

As for spamming, I've been mostly randomly attacking them for ABP. But if someone can be made to switch off their alarm from 5 minutes of attack and recall then I'll do it no problem. They're tools in the game and people will use them on you.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser52860

I think it's a pretty underhand tactic that's all. Just my opinion, you don't have to agree.

The problem is there are only 2 things you can do in response. Switch of your alarms and lose a city or leave them on and don't sleep. Which is fine unless you have a life?

"Edit" And apologies, calling you a tool was a bit much, lol.

DeletedUser41523

I go to class, sometimes my alarm goes off in class, I hit the gym and am often alarmed there. At a party while drunk sometimes i'll get attacked. Takes only a few seconds to dodge/snipe. Can turn off sounds like I said. :)